Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Viera- Hunter -Trial-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
viera

Application - Viera- Hunter -Trial- Empty
PostSubject: Application - Viera- Hunter -Trial-   Application - Viera- Hunter -Trial- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:32 pm

Chars Info

Name : Viera
Race : Blood Elf
Class/Spec : Hunter
Level : 70

First Primary Profession : Jewelcrafter
Second Primary Profession : Mining
(I've recently changed professions, so i'm working on levelling these)

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char) :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Viera

Raiding Experience :
I have cleared Karazhan with my previous community

Attunements:
Karazhan

Heroics (Which heroics can u do?) :
All heroic keys held

Previous Guilds :
Archlight Mechanics
Cyclops

Reason of leaving:
I fell out with one of the members there and I didn't want to cause any awkward feelings so decided best to leave.
I was in Cyclops very briefly, I left as they are not raiding.

We are planing to raid three days per week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time,invites will start 15 mins earlier.Can you follow that?
Yes- I like the days/times you raid they suit me well.

Are you familiar with your class and spec?(Tell us more about it)
My spec is 41/18/2. I am a beast master atm, however, I would be happy to respec if the guild requires me to. I am happy to do whatever is in best interests of the guild.

Is that your main character :
Yes this main character, however I also have a level 70 rogue on horde side.

Players Info

Nationality: British

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
I am a very active player and generally am online 3-4 hours a day minimum, though this does vary depending on my work.

Have you got friends in the guild?(Write their names).
No, though I hope very soon to be able to be good friends with you.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
On the guild recruitment channel. I am looking for a friendly and progressive raiding community. I like to make friends and have fun and from chatting to some of your members you seem very friendly.

How long have you been playing WoW?
Since it's launch

What do you think you have to offer by joining our guild?
I am friendly, have a good since of humor. I listen to orders and will take advice if it helps me serve the guild better Smile I am happy to help members with other tasks, instances as required.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, please contact me if there is anything else you would like to know and I look forward to hearing from you. Smile
as of this evening saturday i have respecked marksman Wink
Viera

Last edited by on Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk

Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viera- Hunter -Trial-   Application - Viera- Hunter -Trial- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:27 pm

Your gear is good, but a little too focused on pvp. You need to work on hit rating a lot.

Your experience will be useful.

Talents look fine too. If you want to respec, we could use a marksman with trueshot aura. But that's up to you.

You've got my vote cheers
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viera- Hunter -Trial-   Application - Viera- Hunter -Trial- Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:19 am

I agree that PvE gear is better and thats what our members need to work on.The application is good.Lets see some more opinions.

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
viera

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viera- Hunter -Trial-   Application - Viera- Hunter -Trial- Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:08 am

Thank you for your replies Smile

I have been doing PvP purely to get some better gear, I much prefer PvE. I hope you will give me the chance to improve in this area.

Many thanks.

Viera
Back to top Go down
Madeleine

Madeleine

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viera- Hunter -Trial-   Application - Viera- Hunter -Trial- Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:39 am

I dont know much about hunters , I trust Black's opinion here.your application seems fine to me,experienced players are welcomed alhtough willing to learn ,improve, offer and have fun is more important for me.All new members are having some time on trial so this is what i propose for u too. I hope il see u in guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viera- Hunter -Trial-   Application - Viera- Hunter -Trial- Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Yes a trial would be a good start to know you better,poke you online for invite! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viera- Hunter -Trial-   Application - Viera- Hunter -Trial- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Viera- Hunter -Trial-
Page 1 of 1