Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serrevoth

PostSubject: Warrior Application - Serrevoth -Trial-   Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:14 am

Name : Serrevoth
Race : Tauren
Class/Spec : Warrior/ Arms
Level : 70

First Primary Profession : Skinning (359)
Second Primary Profession : Mining (344)

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char) :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Serrevoth

Raiding Experience :
none

Attunements:
none

Heroics (Which heroics can u do?) :
none

Previous Guilds :
Legion of Bravehearts

Reason of leaving:
I was in Legion of Bravehearts very briefly, I left as they are not raiding.

We are planing to raid three days per week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time,invites will start 15 mins earlier.Can you follow that?
Not Sure- I am working/ studing and my schedule is not fixed. I would really like to follow but I do not know if I could catch all 3 raids per week.

Are you familiar with your class and spec?(Tell us more about it)
My spec is 42/5/14. I am arms atm, mainly because of leveling ,(recently got 70). I would be happy to respec to prot cause i'd love to tank but I still have poor tanking gear(tanked only in 5man till now-mainly below 70). I am happy to do whatever is in best interests of the guild though (if what you need is DPS I could stay arms or respec furry).

Is that your main character :
Yes this main character.

Players Info

Nationality: Greek

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
I am online 2-3 hours a day average, though this does vary depending on my work.

Have you got friends in the guild?(Write their names).
Yes, Madeleine is the one that invited me and I hope I will stay.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
Madeleine told me about the guild. I was looking for a guild to help me start raiding . I'd like to make friends and have fun and to offer whatever my time and skills allow me to the guild

How long have you been playing WoW?
For about two years, with a 4-5 months brake

What do you think you have to offer by joining our guild?
I believe I am a friendly person with a good sence of humour and unfortunately bad spelling:cry:, willind to follow instructions and advices, and to offer my help and maybe advice when new members(or old!) later may require it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, please contact me if there is anything else you would like to know and I look forward to hearing from you.
P.S. In case you are willing to make me a member of the guild and still have more room I have a few friends that would also like to join the guild (as long as their class-spec is needed and they meet your requirements)
Serrevoth

Last edited by Brounor on Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application - Serrevoth -Trial-   Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:18 pm

Generally, your application looks fine.

Your gear needs a lot of work, but you probably know that already. It's not true that you can't do any heroics; your reputation is good enough to get the heroic keys for Coilfang and Hellfire Citadel. Kara attunement is not a big deal either.

We always have good use for a tank, so if you agree to work on your gear, there's - in my opinion - nothing standing in the way for a trial. But let's see what the other officers think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application - Serrevoth -Trial-   Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:45 pm

Indeed nice application,lots of work on gear.I advice you to respec to tank now and work on it,the felsteel set is a nice one to start with.If you need help on gearing there are tips on warrior gear at warriors section and you can also ask me for tips.As for talents check mine at the armory to see how a tank should spent his talent points!

Trial is good,welcome and goodluck!

Mess with the bull,you get the horns!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serrevoth

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application - Serrevoth -Trial-   Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:24 pm

Thanks everyone for the approval.
I hope I won't turn you down...especially Madeleine for inviting me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application - Serrevoth -Trial-   

Back to top Go down

Warrior Application - Serrevoth -Trial-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battlehorn :: Commoners Section :: Guild Recruitment-
Jump to: