Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde-Weapon master.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Targar

Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde-Weapon master. Empty
PostSubject: Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde-Weapon master.   Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde-Weapon master. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:59 pm

Good evening brethren of the horde. Id happily form an application if i was to be given trial and even raiding rights while not beeing necessary of me leaving my current guild. I cant leave it cause i respect and practically grew up with some of those people together. Should that obstacle ever become obsolete please let me know. (I could also elaborte the reason of me not wanting to leave my guild in extend should it be considered a must. Smile

Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk

Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde-Weapon master.   Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde-Weapon master. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:05 pm

Generally I don't see any problem in letting someone be on trial while not being in Battlehorn yet. However, you must have the intention of joining us sooner or later, since we are a raid guild and not a pick up group.

Nevertheless you need to fill out an application like everyone else. In this posting you didn't even specify your class or spec. So please supply an application and we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Targar

PostSubject: Re: Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde-Weapon master.   Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde-Weapon master. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:43 pm

No brother Blackhawk you didn't quite understand me. I have no intention to leave my current guild and thats why i didn't start making an application. IF you allow raiders to remain in their current guilds i will. If not making an application is somewhat pointless.

(As for class and spec ill quote your forums Razz Warrior. Weapon masters and shield walls. )

Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde-Weapon master.   Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde-Weapon master. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:55 pm

Targ you silly Moo come join us properly Razz
and i'll ninja Alanna too muwhaha !

go on you know you want to geek
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde-Weapon master.   Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde-Weapon master. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:07 pm

As it seems Targar my friend,if there are no plans in joining the guild in future is pointless.But we already proposed you to join the guild,you can bring your friends,too if you like as Iac said!
Back to top Go down
Targar

PostSubject: Re: Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde-Weapon master.   Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde-Weapon master. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:47 pm

Alas my friends i cant leave my guild im afraid. I wish you all luck in your future battles and may the wind be at your backs!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde-Weapon master.   Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde-Weapon master. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Targar Proudhorn, Champion of the Horde-Weapon master.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battlehorn :: Commoners Section :: Guild Recruitment-
Jump to: