Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue's application -Accepted-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmurder

Rogue's application -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Rogue's application -Accepted-   Rogue's application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:47 pm

Character information

Name: Nightmurder

Race: Undead

Class/Spec: Rogue / Combat daggers (15/41/5)

Level: 70

First Primary Profession: JC(375 Skill)
Second Primary Profession: BS(351 Skill)

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Nightmurder

Raiding Experience: As it’s not my main character, so experience with rogue not so much – Karazhan/ZA(3 bosses)/ Gruul’s Lair

Attunements: Karazhan all heroics keys.

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): All.

Previous Guilds: SoA , Bloodbone atm

Reason for leaving: SoA – Tired of waiting for people for ~1.5h after raid’s start.. Tired of Stupid wipes … not for Progress (I’m Surely for these wipes – for Progress ) but with stupid faults that accures very often… Bloodborne – just not my Guild, Haven’t got communication with some people

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:15 game time,invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? Yes, I Can.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? Yeah I enjoy playing with rogue and my specc Smile 23d is my playing time with him (as it isn’t my main character)

Is this your main character: No, It’s not

Player information

Nationality: Russian

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? I’m usually playing since 16 00 – 22 30 (depends on situation, can stay longer (till 23 30 or so))

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: No, I don’t have any sadly Sad

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? Well it’s Blackhawk’s thing Wink I’ve seen some Movies maded by him on Stage6 where you were killing bosses… so here I’m Smile Nicely done videos btw. respect you m8 Wink

How long have you been playing WoW? 2 years and 8 months already

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? You will not regard if you accept me to you company, I’m all yours Wink Will try to do my best ;D
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk

Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's application -Accepted-   Rogue's application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:59 am

Nice application. Unfortunately the armory is down again and I can't look up your gear/spec. But since you're a rogue, that's Iac's task anyway Wink We do have a lot of rogues though, so you really need to be good to stick out of the crowd...

I vote for trial.

Quote :
I’ve seen some Movies maded by him on Stage6 where you were killing bosses… so here I’m Smile Nicely done videos btw. respect you m8 Wink

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nightmurder

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's application -Accepted-   Rogue's application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:20 pm

Thanks Black Smile
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's application -Accepted-   Rogue's application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:32 pm

Well i agree with black the application is nice but we got enough rogues,if you are patient though we can work things out soon when the 2nd group will be ready for raids.
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's application -Accepted-   Rogue's application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:38 pm

the armoury is still down so cant see your kit, all though not that its the end of the world Razz
combat/daggers is supposed to be one of the better spec's for raiding which is good.

i vote for a trial period too, to see if you like us and if you fit in, like Brou says we are hoping to get 2 Kara groups on the go soon so that most get a shot at raiding 10mans

the good thing with the new patch 2.4 is the chance at more raids as alot of attunement requirements are going too cheers
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Nightmurder

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's application -Accepted-   Rogue's application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:04 pm

Allright , I'll be patient so.. Will see how it'll go Smile
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's application -Accepted-   Rogue's application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:13 am

We will poke you in game for an invite,welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's application -Accepted-   Rogue's application -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue's application -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1