Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Apllication: Grezmo BM Hunter -Accepted-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grezmo1

PostSubject: Apllication: Grezmo BM Hunter -Accepted-   Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:53 am

Character information

Name: Grezmo
Race: Orc
Class/Spec: Hunter BM
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Leatherworking (359/375)
Second Primary Profession: Skinning (375/375)

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Grezmo

Raiding Experience:
-Raided Alliance territories (group of ~20)

Attunements:

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?):
-Coilfang Resevoir
-Hellfire Citadel
-Auchindoun
Previous Guilds:
-Convicts of War

Reason for leaving:
-Although many of my freinds were in the guild, there simply weren't enough high lever characters to do raids. Total of 16 lvl 70s, only 9 were active more than 6days/week
-The guild was mostly a gathering of characters, no specific goal or cause

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:15 game time,invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
-I now live in Ontario CA, moved from Belgium where i had originally created the account. Due to this there is a 6 hour time difference.
-I return from school at aproximately 1500h monday to friday. with daylight savings time, this converts to 2000h (dailight savings time is currently active) I will do my best to be present for raids and organized activities. I can guarentee almost 100% participation for Sunday raids.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
-Very familiar with Hunter BM. been specced like this for over two months, very comfortable with it
-total play time is 22days 11hours 5minutes (subject to change ofc)
-played at lvl 70 for 4days 8hours 57minutes (again, subject to change ofc)

Is this your main character:
-Yes
-two alternative characters:
+Zezezo lvl 50 troll shaman, enhancement specced. changing to restoration at lvl 70
+Dezmo lvl 31 tauren druid, feral specced. on present course, staying feral at lvl 70

Player information

Nationality: Canadian

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
-average of 2-3h day, 3pm-5pm
-depending on schedule, time playing may vary
-very active on sundays, 4h usually

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
-N/A (but hoping to make some! Very Happy )

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
-heard from GM bouron in Orgimmar Wednesday, March 19 2008
-very intrigued with the extent of organisation and prowess of players
-i find raids more fun than standard PVE
-the equipment given at the end of a raid is a great reward, but i'm more for the excitement of the raid itself than the treasures at the end of the adventure

How long have you been playing WoW?
-installed WOW: August 13 2007
-installed BC: November 8 2007

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
-great moral
-a powerful, experienced hunter
-help other players get mounts and other necessary items (donated total of 650g to previous guild and its members)
-add regular funds to guild bank
-a reliable player, hoping to climb the ranks to officer
-giving constructive critisism to fellow guild members, and receiving it from other players
***i am aware that this is not a PVP based guild, but many players are active battleground players and i have experience as a dueler/pvper (in top 2 for 8/10 Bgs)***
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Apllication: Grezmo BM Hunter -Accepted-   Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:16 am

Well the application seems fine,you need to be able to attend at least 2 days from the 3 we raid.Also focus on heroics to get badges and rep to get some PvE gear as thats the best for PvE.Arent you attuned in Karazhan?

Lets see other officers opinion,too!

Goodluck!

Mess with the bull,you get the horns!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: Apllication: Grezmo BM Hunter -Accepted-   Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:36 am

Nice application. About your raid experience: PvE raids are different from PvP ones. VERY different. The same goes for playing style. You should be aware that we are a pure PvE guild and don't have any shared PvP guild activities.

So if your focus was heavily on PvP, you'd have to switch. Of course if you're willing to learn that's not a problem. Especially chain trapping and stuff like that is necessary and important for raids, so you should train that if you don't have much experience with it (unfortunately a lot of hunters do).

Your gear is PvP specific, but it's good enough for Karazhan. You should get some PvE gear then, although it's less important for us hunters (the PvP gear has a lot of AP already). Make sure that you cap your hit rating as soon as possible (that means 142 hit rating).

Spec seems fine to me.

If you don't mind about being alone a lot in the guild (due to the time difference; there are usually only 2-3 people online after midnight) and you don't mind the absence of PvP activities with the guild, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't join. You got my vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sjaku

PostSubject: Re: Apllication: Grezmo BM Hunter -Accepted-   Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:55 pm

I know im no officer but i do like to comment a give a tip anyways Smile

my hunters gear (which is just an alt(i usally wear the beast shoulders or PvE for lot better mana reg))
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Tarcilla

my AP is 1762 - yours 1185. what you get from PvP gear is crit. which is around 5 % higher than mine (which is raelly nice)

but as well in raids we hunters do not do a lot dmg without mana . and we get mana from interllect with viper aspect (well im marksman int gives me AP as welll thats why i got that much Smile )
but its about getting some more PvE gear . becuase you wont last a fight on 10 min with a very good DPS. your DPS will probaly be very good at trash mobs since of the high crit chances you got. but might try to do some heroics as well to get some badges.

and second since you do a lot of PvP why you donīt got the X-bow? would improve your DPS as well.

what the hunter before TBC had to say Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Apllication: Grezmo BM Hunter -Accepted-   Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:38 pm

As long as you work these things we wrote to you above,i dont see any reason of not joining us.A trial would be a good start,poke you in game!

Mess with the bull,you get the horns!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grezmo1

PostSubject: Re: Apllication: Grezmo BM Hunter -Accepted-   Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:37 am

thank you very much for your replies Very Happy
i've done lots of trapping for instances, and some for heroics. I can learn to use it better with the help of you pros Smile
On terms of the Xbow, i focused on getting the set equipment, bracer, and amulet before the Xbow. i am currently saving for it, should have it soon.(8.5k h atm)
I will do my best to attend the raids, and i'm fine with being solo after midnight Smile i've got alts to work on that are in an active night guild
I almost have karazhan attunement, i will be doing the steam vaults - coilfang instance soon for the third piece of the key.
In my guild there are only a few well equipped 70s, and it is hard for enough of us to be on to get a heroic done. I look forward to improving my items with heroic badges as soon as possible Smile
I will still be an active PVPer, but i will invest in some PVE gear and aquire a full set asap. *ty for the note sjaku Smile*
Additionally, i would like to thank the officers for their attention to my application Very Happy
i will make sure to poke one of you in game Smile
-if your ass is a pincussion, blame me
Grez
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apllication: Grezmo BM Hunter -Accepted-   

Back to top Go down

Apllication: Grezmo BM Hunter -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1