Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rolandez - Shaman -Declined-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rolandez

Rolandez - Shaman -Declined- Empty
PostSubject: Rolandez - Shaman -Declined-   Rolandez - Shaman -Declined- Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:00 pm

Name: Rolandez
Race: Orc
Class/Spec: Shaman / Enhancement
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Mining
Second Primary Profession: Skinning

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Rolandez.

Raiding Experience: I've been in Kara a couple of times on my Warlock. And ZA 1 time on my druid.

Attunements: Nothing yet. But working on case, so hopefully some from guild could help me.

Heroics: I almost just dinged, so I havent been in any yet.

Previous Guilds: cyclops.

Reason for leaving: The members were never on, and the raids didnt got succesfull.

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:15 game time,invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
I can only raid at friday and saturday atm.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
This shaman was my first created character, but I got tired at lvl 46, so I started a warlock and then a druid. But I got good experience as Enhancement and Elemental. I've never been restoration before, but when I become resto spec, I learn how to use my spec pretty fast Razz .

Is this your main character: Yes, on this server it is.

Player information

Nationality: Denmark

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
I can be online 3-4 hours a day. And in weekend I'm on almost whole day long.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
Nope, no friends yet.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
Brounor. I want to join a really raid guild because I like PvE alot. I need gear and some new friends would be nice too. Razz

How long have you been playing WoW?
I've been played for 2 years.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
I can offer loyal membership, (a soon experienced healer). I'm friendly and never spamm, yell, bug or anything that would be annoying to other guild members.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk

Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: Rolandez - Shaman -Declined-   Rolandez - Shaman -Declined- Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:00 pm

The armory is down (again), so I can't really say anything about gear/spec etc.

You are quite young, and our general policy is usually nobody younger than 16. Your application reads nicely though and I guess it would be possible to give you a trial to see how you fit into the guild.

Let's see the other officer's opinions on that.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Rolandez - Shaman -Declined-   Rolandez - Shaman -Declined- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:27 am

I agree with you Black a trial will show us more!Will poke you in game for invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolandez - Shaman -Declined-   Rolandez - Shaman -Declined- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolandez - Shaman -Declined-
Page 1 of 1