Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

warlock application (Sharuko) -Declined-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharuko

PostSubject: warlock application (Sharuko) -Declined-   Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:06 pm

Character information

Name: Sharuko
Race: Undead
Class/Spec: Warlock 0/16/45
Level: 70

First Primary Profession:
Second Primary Profession:

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):

Raiding Experience: Some kara never finished.

Attunements:

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): Coilfang and Hellfire i think.

Previous Guilds: Mindforge

Reason for leaving: Its a random guild doing no good

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:15 game time,invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? Yes I can. Atleast now and for a while. When Il get a job i can probably still follow that.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? I know my class, but I just respeced destruction for PvE reasons. So I dont know that to good. Been pvp before. Ive played wow for about three years. But not that mutch at lvl 70.

Is this your main character: Yes

Player information

Nationality: Swedish

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? Everyday atm

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: No

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? A alt shaman who had a pala as a main. Cant remember hes name. He talked to my rogue (Snagah)

How long have you been playing WoW? About three years

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? Enjoyment, dps and alot of hugs. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Shar
Lansing

PostSubject: Re: warlock application (Sharuko) -Declined-   Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:49 pm

we cant see your proffesions or kit as you have not listed them, however the armoury seems to be down more times than up Rolling Eyes

we require exelent raid preperations and if you can but in a little hard work and be part of the team you'll do well Smile

i suggest a trial to get to know each other and see what you think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Brounor

PostSubject: Re: warlock application (Sharuko) -Declined-   Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:53 am

I would like you to fill the rest of the application first as you missed some questions.Then i can talk more.

Mess with the bull,you get the horns!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharuko

PostSubject: Re: warlock application (Sharuko) -Declined-   Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:11 pm

Character information

Name: Sharuko
Race: Undead
Class/Spec: Warlock 0/16/45
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Tailoring
Second Primary Profession: Enchanting

Armory Link (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Sharuko):

Raiding Experience: Some kara never finished.

Attunements: None

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): Coilfang and Hellfire i think.

Previous Guilds: Mindforge

Reason for leaving: Its a random guild doing no good

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:15 game time,invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? Yes I can. Atleast now and for a while. When Il get a job i can probably still follow that.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? I know my class, but I just respeced destruction for PvE reasons. So I dont know that to good. Been pvp before. Ive played wow for about three years. But not that mutch at lvl 70.

Is this your main character: Yes

Player information

Nationality: Swedish

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? Everyday atm

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: No

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? A alt shaman who had a pala as a main. Cant remember hes name. He talked to my rogue (Snagah)

How long have you been playing WoW? About three years

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? Enjoyment, dps and alot of hugs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Shar
Brounor

PostSubject: Re: warlock application (Sharuko) -Declined-   Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:17 pm

Well you need to work on Kara attunement and also your gear by heroics as we need to focus most on PvE gear.Badges and reputation will help you in that.I also hope that u ll be active in general as you wrote.

A trial will show more on you just work on all this!Poke you in game.

Mess with the bull,you get the horns!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warlock application (Sharuko) -Declined-   

Back to top Go down

warlock application (Sharuko) -Declined-
Page 1 of 1