Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

virasin - priest -Declined-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Virasin

virasin - priest -Declined- Empty
PostSubject: virasin - priest -Declined-   virasin - priest -Declined- Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:42 am

Name: Virasin
Race: UD
Class/Spec: priest disc atm but respeccable
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: tailor
Second Primary Profession engie

Raiding Experience: kara gruul

Heroics when i get my flyingmount i can make all

this priest is my main i also have a 70druid 70 schaman 60 warlock on german servers

Player information

Nationality: aut

Sex: M

i have much time and could raid very often

i heared of you guys by a recruitment post in the tradechannel ^^
i want to join you because i look for a guild who is able to raid and does

i play wow since release also played open us beta korean beta (ping sucked ^^) and final beta

what i can offer to you ? my gear isnt best for pve atm but i sure get good gear fast with some help and i can play i maybe dont do pve often but if someone tells me what to do i will do it so if you look for a good priest you found one ^^ i would like to be shadow but holy at the beginning untill i get better spelldmg gear
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: virasin - priest -Declined-   virasin - priest -Declined- Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:15 pm

well if your willing to work on your gear and re-spec to holy for raids, then we could have a place for you. but please remember you may not get lucky with raid loot so you need to work outside of raiding too Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Nileas

Nileas

PostSubject: Re: virasin - priest -Declined-   virasin - priest -Declined- Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:25 pm

first of all appication have some missing parts. secondly if you want to join you need to fix your gear and spec. Exclamation heroics can help your gear and badge vendors ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Virasin

PostSubject: Re: virasin - priest -Declined-   virasin - priest -Declined- Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:33 pm

i know that i also have to improve my gear with outraid things like heroics ^^ if i get grps i sure will go to heroics but i got tired of running heroic with random grps where tanks mean they have to tank with 2h and deathwish.....
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: virasin - priest -Declined-   virasin - priest -Declined- Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:52 pm

Well you have to know that needs a lot of work gearwise and PvE-wise.We are not a PvP guild and we need our members to work the PvE gear,so that they are able to follow the team.

If you are tailor the set will help much.If you arent trained much you d better start training.Also Heroics are a must to work on for badges to get vendor items and also rep to be able to get good enchant on the items.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: virasin - priest -Declined-   virasin - priest -Declined- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

virasin - priest -Declined-
Page 1 of 1