Davt - druid tree -Accepted-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Davt

PostSubject: Davt - druid tree -Accepted-   Fri May 30, 2008 9:16 pm

Character information

Name: Davt
Race: Tauren
Class/Spec: Tree 8/11/42 (My spec is for PvP/healing in instances will change it when I get to nice guild riding Karazhan and so one)
Level: 70

First Primary Profession:
Second Primary Profession:

Armory Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Davt

Raiding Experience: Davt is my secound char, before her I playing on 70 lvl Hlunder (hunter) but i reroll or druid coz i love healing and now he is only grinding machine. But with him I was in Karazhan, Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK. I read a lot and asked some Tree friends about healing in raids and Im sure Im ready for it.

Attunements: will work at Kara att when I make my epic flying form (1-2 days) But now Kara att is no needed, is it?

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): All (working on MGT attunment and key to Mech- need one run)

Previous Guilds: none, on Hlunder I was in Fortitude, DoD and Eclipse

Reason for leaving: all of them has disbanded

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:15 game time,invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? Yes.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? As I said I read a lot about it and when I lvling Davt (boomkin specc) I was healing in inctances, when hitting 70 I reroll resto and here I am Smile

Is this your main character: Yes, hunter is only grindding machine

Player information

Nationality: I'm from Poland

Sex: Man

How much can you be online and play with your char? A lot, Im online everyday for about 6 - 10+ h (now I have 4 month of holidays, but after it I will also play o lot)

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: I know Dragonette from Mechanics and meybe someone else who were in Forti or DoD.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? I'm lookin for good and friendly giuld makin Kara/ZA and some 25man with nice people. I hear about you from my good friends (also in RL) Belenzor and Raggok, they told me that Battlehorn can be what i seek.

How long have you been playing WoW? Something about 2 years

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? Nice player with decent skills I like my char and work about it a lot, I ding 70 not so ago and this is a reason why my gear looks how it looks but I was spekin with Ad and he told me to make a app now and don't w8 for getting better gear. I lookin for good players to make some heroics to improve it. Also makin a lot of BG's becouse IMO better to have PvP epix than dont have any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Davt - druid tree -Accepted-   Sat May 31, 2008 4:05 am

Greetings,you application is really nice and your gear can be worked.A healing tree will be really nice for our team and will help much.Karazhan attunement isnt needed,but u need to make it so that u complete the quests and rep and get the items as reward.

You have to work heroics and collect badges to get your PvE healing gear(better focus on those than PvP),also rep with factions will help you much.

A trial will help know you better,will poke you in game!

Mess with the bull,you get the horns!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davt

PostSubject: Re: Davt - druid tree -Accepted-   Sat May 31, 2008 4:11 am

Thx for fast responce.

Yeah I want to make a lot of heroics (to grab some nice toys from vendor!) but PUG no more, I hate it when everyone do what they want and we wipe, wipe and wipe.

I'm not afraid to wipe on raids, was on many trials and wipefests in DoD/Eclipse, I mean only 5man is pain in ass when u need to CR 10 times Very Happy

So if I get to the guild and dont have spot to Kara or other raid I will not cry but grab some new friends and go heroic.

Yes I will make Kara attum in 2 days (solo one, think that I will need help with inctances coz very few good playaz still want to go there)

Also I lookin for people that want to grind SL coz I need relic from 1st boss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Davt - druid tree -Accepted-   Sat May 31, 2008 4:16 am

Well we can help as much as possible so that you ll be ready Smile

we will do what we can to give a hand!

Mess with the bull,you get the horns!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davt

PostSubject: Re: Davt - druid tree -Accepted-   Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:00 am

Im IN! Smile