Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nymdor - Fire Mage -Declined-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nymdor

Nymdor - Fire Mage -Declined- Empty
PostSubject: Nymdor - Fire Mage -Declined-   Nymdor - Fire Mage -Declined- Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:56 pm

Here's my application to Battlehorn! :-)

Character information

Name: Nymdor
Race: Blood Elf
Class/Spec: Fire Mage (0/50/11)
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Enchanting (385)
Second Primary Profession: Tailoring (375)

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Nymdor

Raiding Experience:
Raided a lot at lvl 60: MC, ZG, BWL, AQ, Onyxia
At lvl 70 cleared Kara several times, also experience with Gruul and Magtheridon.

Attunements:
All heroics, none of the raids though on this character, only been 70 just over a month now :-)

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?):
All

Previous Guilds:
Just transferred to this server last week, so none worth mentioning

Reason for leaving:
Will state my reason for transferring instead: My first ever character was on AD alliance side, so I came back for nostalgic reasons I guess, and I like the maturity on an RP server.

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:15 game time,invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
No problems here, although I can not guarantee I can always make it, but most of the times I will be available.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
Yes, I like to think I do, been reading the mage forums a lot on tactics, talent builds and gear choices. I have been playing this character since 3 months now, and I really like it so far. I'd like to note here that this is not my first WoW character, I had a lvl 70 lock and lvl 70 druid too.

Is this your main character: Yes

Player information

Nationality: Dutch

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
Depends, but almost every evening in week days, and in the weekend also in the afternoon.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
No, don't know anyone in the guild.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
I saw an advertisement of one of your members in the general channel.

How long have you been playing WoW?
Two and a half years now, too long :-p

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
A friendly, mature player that knows how to play his class. I like helping out people, and like learning new boss encounters!

Well, that's it! I hope this is sufficient information. If not, you can always contact me in game! :-)

Greetings,

Nymdor
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

Nymdor - Fire Mage -Declined- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymdor - Fire Mage -Declined-   Nymdor - Fire Mage -Declined- Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:49 pm

Greetings your application is nice and gear is good as well.I think a trial would be what needed to know you better,poke you in game!
Back to top Go down

Nymdor - Fire Mage -Declined-
Page 1 of 1