Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brandaris -Declined-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brandaris

Brandaris -Declined- Empty
PostSubject: Brandaris -Declined-   Brandaris -Declined- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:52 pm

Character information

Name: Brandaris
Race: Undead
Class/Spec: Rogue(subtlety/combat)
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: engineering 375
Second Primary Profession: mining 375

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Brandaris

Raiding Experience: None

Attunements: None

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): Got the keys from hellfire, coilfang, auchindoun and
caverns of time

Previous Guilds: Chimera

Reason for leaving: The guild wasnt really active no raids organized and during the runs their where to much interrupts in the form of phonecalls or angry parents. So i decided to find me a better orgsanized guild.

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time,one more day will be added soon (probably Monday).Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?

yes that wont be a problem.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?

I have been playing this rogue since feb 2008 before that i had a ally hunter on a pvp realm but as my rl friends moved to this realm i rerolled the rogue here.

what i experienced with a rogue is that i have to watch not to rise above the tank with treat and make sure you have energy left to interupt when nessecairy.

Are you willing to respec if needed?

If that is what it takes to advance in the game i wont have a problem with

Is this your main character: Yes this is my main char and i have 4 alts i use for storage

Player information

Nationality: Dutch

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?

Dailly
login between 16:30 and 18:00
logoff between 22:00 and 00:00

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:

i dont got friends in the guild

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?

iac was spamming the recruitment channel and i just left my guild a day before as explained above so i thought lets give it a try.

How long have you been playing WoW?
this is my second time i started with wow, in the past i had another char on another realm but back then i was allways working outside the country so i stopped playing wow a few weeks after bc came out as i was paying for nothing as i was home about 8 days a month
so only 3 or 4 days where left to play really.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?

Im very dedicated to my games and im allways in for a good laugh
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Brandaris -Declined-   Brandaris -Declined- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:44 am

Greetings and welcome to forums,sadly we have enough rogues in guild and do not need any.Thanks for applying and goodluck,hope you ll find what you seek Smile
Back to top Go down
brandaris

PostSubject: Re: Brandaris -Declined-   Brandaris -Declined- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:57 am

To bad, good luck raiding all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandaris -Declined-   Brandaris -Declined- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandaris -Declined-
Page 1 of 1