Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tylanmare (Paladin) -Accepted-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tylanmare

Tylanmare

Tylanmare (Paladin) -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Tylanmare (Paladin) -Accepted-   Tylanmare (Paladin) -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:23 pm

Character information

Name: Tylanmare
Race: Blood Elf
Class/Spec: Paladin Holy (42/19/0)
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Blacksmithing 375
Second Primary Profession: Mining 375

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Tylanmare

Raiding Experience: Karazhan (Complete); Grull's Lair (Complete); All Heroics.

Attunements: All Heroic dungeons, Shadow Labyrinth key, Shattered Halls Key, The Arcatraz Key, Access to MC, Onyxia Key and Karazhan Key.

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): All

Previous Guilds: House Cinderheart, Ice Age

Reason for leaving: House Cinderheart is my guild so it doesn't count, but left Ice Age because the guild was disbanded.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? Yes.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? I'm very familiar with my character since it's my main one. Have played for 32d:0h:16m:50s. I have a lot of experience in healing and I'm also a very competent player.

Are you willing to respec if needed? Yes, although my build is correct for healing raids.

Is this your main character: Yes.

Player information

Nationality: Portuguese

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? I'm usually online from 19h to 4h+ server time, almost every day.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Only spoke with Brounor today.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? Heard about it from a fellow guild mate Shayzziel, who's a friend of Brounor. I want to join because I want to have my character prepared for the expansion and also to experience all endgame raids. I also want to join beacuse I want to play amongst friendly and helpful players.

How long have you been playing WoW? For one year and a half.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? A really competent, experienced and friendly paladin healer.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Tylanmare (Paladin) -Accepted-   Tylanmare (Paladin) -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:26 pm

Greetings mate,
Your application is good and your gear is nice and ofcourse can be improved more.Experience is nice also,i vote for a trial.

Lets see other officers opinion as well.Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Nileas

Nileas

PostSubject: Re: Tylanmare (Paladin) -Accepted-   Tylanmare (Paladin) -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:52 pm

i vote for Trial to know better and see how it goes !

Cur.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Tylanmare (Paladin) -Accepted-   Tylanmare (Paladin) -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:37 am

Poke you in game for invite!
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Tylanmare (Paladin) -Accepted-   Tylanmare (Paladin) -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:39 am

aye, i agree Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tylanmare (Paladin) -Accepted-   Tylanmare (Paladin) -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tylanmare (Paladin) -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1