Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fenro-Rogue -Trial-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenro

Fenro-Rogue -Trial- Empty
PostSubject: Fenro-Rogue -Trial-   Fenro-Rogue -Trial- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Character information

Name: Fenro
Race: Troll
Class/Spec: Rogue/Subtlety atm, Combat for raids
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Skinning 375/LW 340
Second Primary Profession: Fishing skill 2:P

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Fenro

Raiding Experience:
Karazhan i know like my own pocket, ZA 4/6, Gruul 2/2, Maggy 1/1 and SSC 2/6. All with wipe progression so know them all pretty well.

Attunements:
Soon have kara key, but dont really need any attunments anymore, or?

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?):
All

Previous Guilds:
Agony

Reason for leaving:
Well, really was an alt guild for the guild i was with with my lock. Actually im lead for it atm so will need help to pass it over to another alt.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
yeah, all times fit perfectly

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
well, i have experience from 1-70 of course, that were i was mostly combat, also done some instances at lvl 70, were i mostly out-dps the others if there arent someone who outgears me good there. Only went Sub recently for some pvp but as i stated i will be Combat for raids.

Are you willing to respec if needed?
Yepp

Is this your main character:
It will likely be if i join you guys, since i dont raid with anyone else atm.

Player information

Nationality: Norwegian

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
well, if you dont count the raids maybe 2-3 hours a day, more if i decide to do some instances.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
well, not directly freinds, but i saw some names which i have done some raiding with on my lock(named Asvati btw):Ellistrae, Synastria and Crescentia

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
I heard about it from the add in general, talked abit with Brounor and he told me to make an application. And i whant to join to have fun raiding and progressing:)

How long have you been playing WoW?
starting to get close to 2 years or so

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
Another step closer to 25-man raids?Smile

Last edited by Brounor on Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot one thing:P)
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Fenro-Rogue -Trial-   Fenro-Rogue -Trial- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:37 am

welcome to the forum, a decent application with decent experience but you obviously need to work on your gear, so lets see what the other officers say
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Fenro-Rogue -Trial-   Fenro-Rogue -Trial- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:45 pm

Greetings,well i know Asvati your lock and have talked again in past.Your application is good but gear needs work and PvE gear is the one you ll have to focus!

I ll vote for a trial to know you better and see how things will go,will poke you in game.

P.s:Maybe we will see your lock in our guild as well if things turn ok Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenro-Rogue -Trial-   Fenro-Rogue -Trial- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fenro-Rogue -Trial-
Page 1 of 1