Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dinamoo

Dinamoo

Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial- Empty
PostSubject: Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial-   Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:23 pm

Name:Dinamoo
Race:Blood Elf
Class/Spec:Paladin Holy
Level:70

First Primary Profession: Jewelcraftin (very low
Second Primary Profession: Don't have

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Dinamoo

I've just respec holy so i'm geting gear ^_^ in a week i will be o.k whit 1,5k healing plus garaty

Raiding Experience:All raids cleared exept bt and sunwell pre and tb exept half of naxx and kael,vashj Smile

Attunements:Might not be able to come to a raid from tiem to time due real life but exept that i'm okay

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?):whit dinamoo all exept tempest keep proabably whit drubad all (drubad beein other alt druid healer )

Previous Guilds:Serkequendi

Reason for leaving:haven't been in wow for a while

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?

It's perfect

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
yep i'm very familiary whit healing...i have been healing for 2 years

Are you willing to respec if needed?

sure thing no problem but i lack gear:P

Is this your main character: yes from now on this will be my main

Player informationi'm 15 from romania i am learning at the intrenational computer highschool of bucharest pretty overactive Very Happy

Nationality:romania

Sex: i dont do that...yet Razz but i'm a male

How much can you be online and play with your char? pretty much even 10h a day sometime

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:not realy Smile

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?a guild mate of yours said it was a friendly guild

How long have you been playing WoW? mai 2005

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? healing ,blessings and a little laugh ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial-   Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:44 am

welcome to the forum,
looks like you have decent experience and a decent amount of playing experience too, however your age is a little low. i think a trail would be good to see if you can put into practise the experience you say and to get to know you more. so lets see what the other officers say.
good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Dinamoo

Dinamoo

PostSubject: Re: Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial-   Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:08 pm

Thank you very much Smile
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial-   Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:56 am

Well indeed the application seems nice ,but im a bit cautious on age limit here..Well a trial cant hurt and we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Dinamoo

Dinamoo

PostSubject: Re: Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial-   Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:27 am

Just tell me when can i begin Smile and il do my best Smile atm i'm farming bg for gearing up
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial-   Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:56 pm

We do not support PvP gearing up in the guild.That means you have to get PvE gear from heroics and badges loot and rep,so start working it!
Back to top Go down
Dinamoo

Dinamoo

PostSubject: Re: Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial-   Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:07 pm

ahh okay Smile but still can i use the pvp mace ? Very Happy

was doing pvp only cause geting a group these days for normals...as i don't have gear for heroics yet is hard so il do a bit of pvp to get gear for heroics then do heroics get gear for raiding then raid ? Very Happy =D
Back to top Go down
Drelthane

Drelthane

PostSubject: Re: Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial-   Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:38 pm

A lot of healers tend to use http://eu.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=32451 because of the boost of healing, now you c an get Merciless I'd say go for this one: http://eu.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=32964 , then once you're doing heroics I'd say get the 150 badge healing hammer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial-   Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinamoo Holy Paladin -Trial-
Page 1 of 1