Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giraja elemntal shaman -Accepted-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Giraja

Giraja elemntal shaman -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Giraja elemntal shaman -Accepted-   Giraja elemntal shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:30 pm

Name: Giarja
Race: Troll
Class/Spec: Elemental Shaman
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Leatherworking 375
Second Primary Profession: Skinning 375

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Giraja

Raiding Experience: i've done Kharazan, Gruul and partecipate some raid to ZA, SSC and Maghteridon lair

Attunements: Kharazan

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): i can do all heroics

Previous Guilds: Bloodborne

Reason for leaving: the guild master inviting the same ppl on all raids 10 and 25 ppl

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? yes i can do every raid

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? well i have played with Wow for 4 years and i have done the old instace for example Molten Core, Onyxya Lair and Black Wing Lair.

Are you willing to respec if needed? well yes but i need to reget all items and pieces for implement my equip

Is this your main character: nope i have a warrior tank in another server but i don't play with him forone year

Player information

Nationality: Italian

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? well i can play all days on evening and some time on morning

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Nope i don't have nobody in Battlehorn guild

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? well i have contact the guild master in game for informations and i know is a really good guild, i have asked with him about the raids
progressions etc etc.

How long have you been playing WoW? 4 years

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? i offer too much love and peace flower and all my time for get more progression with us .
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Giraja elemntal shaman -Accepted-   Giraja elemntal shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:57 pm

welcome to the forum!
yay! another old school player Very Happy a decent application with some experience but you will need to work on your PvE gear via badges and heroics etc...
i think a trial would be good to get to know each other, so lets see what the other officers say Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Giraja elemntal shaman -Accepted-   Giraja elemntal shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:33 pm

Greetings,nice application and your gear is not bad but youhave to work to change your merciless with PvE gear as well.I see some experience as well so a trial will be to know you better,poke you in game.
Back to top Go down
Giraja

PostSubject: Re: Giraja elemntal shaman -Accepted-   Giraja elemntal shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:32 pm

thank you so much for give me to a chance affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giraja elemntal shaman -Accepted-   Giraja elemntal shaman -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giraja elemntal shaman -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1