Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aloy

Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby- Empty
PostSubject: Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby-   Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:03 pm

Character information

Name:Homasz
Race:Belf
Class/Spec:Holy
Level:62 atm

First Primary Profession:herb
Second Primary Profession:alch

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent%20Dawn&n=Homasz

Raiding Experience:pre tbc , aq20,zg,mc,bwl,2 wings in naxx and up to twin emperors in aq40 on my priest. tbc on my tank up to 4th boss in hyjal, also did maghteridon in his pre nerf face
armory link to my old chars

priest http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azjol-Nerub&n=Nuckingfuts

tanky http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azjol-Nerub&n=Cykelstyr

Attunements:mc

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?):hc only so far, but working on the others

Previous Guilds:a gnome stole my dignity on this server and thats about it

Reason for leaving:we were like 9 members that didnt talk

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?yup

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?well ive been playing holy since 60 but ive got previous healing experience from my priest

Are you willing to respec if needed?sure

Is this your main character:yeah, i also have a lock on this realm but its not my playstyle, or in other words i find dpsing to boring hehe
link to lock http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Aloy

Player information

Nationality:Dk

Sex:male

How much can you be online and play with your char?about 10 hours a day hehe

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:Valueless told me to apply because you needed healers

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?valueless told me about you guys.

How long have you been playing WoW?puuh way to long if you ask some people, cant remember the start date

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?good reliable and stable healer, always prepared with consumables flasks and other stuff for raids

well that about sums me up, if you have any questions feel free to whisp me :-)
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby-   Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:35 am

welcome to the forum,
the thing that i'm thinking is that you are level 62 so you cant yet raid, i know 70 comes quickly but even at 70 your +healing wont be good enough for raids and you'll be needing gear.

i cant check the armoury links as they appear to be down at the moment so i dont know about that.

however i am a strong believer in friendships and as you have friends in the guild i would be prepered to give you a chance. so i would say to you, work hard on leveling and gear then poke us again soon Wink
in the mean time feel free to join /Battlehorn channel to keep in touch
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Aloy

PostSubject: Re: Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby-   Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:58 am

hehe yeah i though so Very Happy was just gonna give it a shot since leveling guildless is quite boring, but im gonna get back to you in about a week. should be 70 at that time
Back to top Go down
Aloy

PostSubject: Re: Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby-   Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:11 pm

well, took me about 3 weeks more then i figured since i went to türkey on a vacasion, but if you still could use a holy paladin, im up for it. didnt write a new application since not that much has changed in 1 month hehe.

except for i got acces to all heroics except for the lower city and shataar ones
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby-   Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby- Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:56 pm

yeah holy pala's are usefull (asewell as tankadins Smile )
drop me a whisper in game and we can chat some more
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Aloy

PostSubject: Re: Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby-   Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby- Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:34 am

withdrawn, got together with some irl m8´s
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby-   Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:48 pm

goodluck to you then mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby-   Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homasz soon to be 70 pala -Standby-
Page 1 of 1