Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Hes: Retribution Paladin aplication -Trial-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hes

PostSubject: Hes: Retribution Paladin aplication -Trial-   Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:36 pm

Name: Hes
Race: Blood Elf
Class/Spec: Paladin/Retribution
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: -Goblin Engineer (361 and have the Repare Bot)
Second Primary Profession:- Mining (375)

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Hes

Raiding Experience:
-I have been to Kara many times and wish to expand in my radeing.

Attunements:
-I do not fully understand the atunements, as far as I know I can get into all raids

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?):
-I can do all heroics, I have all keys and able to complite them all.

Previous Guilds:
-I have been in many guilds and to list them all would be imposible, most have been starter guilds but the one that I will always Remmember is "Rage Drivern Pacifists" tho they are on the Emerald Dream surver.

Reason for leaving:- all miner guilds were eather dispanded or were not what I expected them to be, as for RDP they are on Emerald Dream and I wished to move my charictor to this surver (RDP is a radeing/social guild)

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
-I do not see this being atall a problem.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
-Indeed, my Paladin id my first levle 70, my play time is 48 days and threw 99.9% of that he has been Retribution

Are you willing to respec if needed?
-yes, tho I would prefer to stay Retribution as my main spec

Is this your main character: Yes
Player information
Nationality: British
Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
-It is diferent eatch day, at this moment in time I share the computer with my Girlfriend, I am working on getting another system set up and it will not be long untill it is.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
-Unfortunaly I do not, tho I have spoken with a couple of members and have enjoys talking with them

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? -
I heard it from a guild member, I have been asking around for a raiding guild and wished to aply for I want to expand my raiding experiance

How long have you been playing WoW?
-2 years

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
-I belive I can bring humer and a DPSDaddyadin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Hes: Retribution Paladin aplication -Trial-   Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:16 pm

welcome to the forum,
not a bad application, however looking at your armoury link i would hope you plan to replace you PvP items with PvE ones, so lets see what you can do. poke me in game for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Hes: Retribution Paladin aplication -Trial-   Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:03 am

Welcome mate,
Your application seems good,i agree with Iac that you need to work PvE gear.Welcome aboard and good luck!

Mess with the bull,you get the horns!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hes: Retribution Paladin aplication -Trial-   

Back to top Go down

Hes: Retribution Paladin aplication -Trial-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battlehorn :: Commoners Section :: Guild Recruitment-
Jump to: