Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage Application -Accepted-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eridos

Mage Application -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application -Accepted-   Mage Application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:40 pm

Character information

Name: Eridos
Race: Troll
Class/Spec: Frost Mage
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Alchemy (Master Transmutation)
Second Primary Profession: Herbalist

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Eridos

Raiding Experience:

None, I want to begin raiding with this character as soon as I am able to.

Attunements:

Am on the quest series for Kara (although not needed now, BT and The Eye)

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?):

Have done all heroics other than MgT. Have the Key for MgT just haven't been able to find a group yet.

Previous Guilds:

Amateur Hour

Reason for leaving:

The guild was a guild of RL friends, but only 10 people in total in the guild. Only 4 of whom ever came on to play. So there weren't even enough of us to make an instance group and as I spent all my time in PUGs, and wanted to raid, I realised I was going to need to leave to progress my character.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?

Am available at all those times.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?

Have been playing this class and spec for 2 years, and am very familiar with it. I have researched what is expected of Mages in endgame raidiing, and although I haven't done any raiding I feel confident I can carry out those tasks.

Are you willing to respec if needed?

Yep. I have an alt, whose spec is fire/arcane although he is only lvl 48. So I have some experience of playing the opposite spec.

Is this your main character:

Yes

Player information

Nationality: British

Sex: Female

How much can you be online and play with your char? I play around 5-6 hours per day (Usually evenings)

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: I don't know anyone in this guild.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?

This guild has been recommended to me as a raiding guild from other PUGs I have been in. I am looking for a guild where I can take my character from where he is now, to Hyjal Summit and Sunwell Plateau. Having done a bit of research into raiding guilds in Argent Dawn, this one kept coming up as a really good guild to be a part of, and that's part of the basis for my application. I hope that my inexperience in raiding won't preclude me from membership, as I feel this is a guild where the sky could be the limit for me.

How long have you been playing WoW?

Around 3 years.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?

As a player, I have a lot of time to offer, I don't mind assisting other guild members with anything they need. Groups or quests, instances etc. Or even helping other memebers to lvl or get a piece of equipment. I think the professions I have are valuable, although in a guild of this size, I hardly think i'll be the only person who has them, but being able to create those type of materials for people within the guild is a useful function, particularly when the cooldown is taken into account. I believe i'm generally a good person to group with. I get on well with most people and don't really suffer with falling out with people in groups, and these are all things which I hope would be useful in a raiding group as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, and I hope you'll see fit to invite me to your guild.

Eridos
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application -Accepted-   Mage Application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:21 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forums,
Your application is nice even though your gear needs improving to start raiding Karazhan.But im sure you can work for it ,the rest will come in time.

Will poke you in-game for an invite,good luck to your trial Smile
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application -Accepted-   Mage Application -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:21 pm

hi and welcome to the forum,
a nice application, you sound like a decent and sensible person, your gear needs a little improving but you can work on that and we can help each other out on that too Very Happy
i'd like to see what you are capable of, so a trial invite will be good to get to know each other!

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application -Accepted-   Mage Application -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage Application -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1