Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hortua -Accepted-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hortua

Hortua -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Hortua -Accepted-   Hortua -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:45 pm

Name: Hortua
Race: Belf
Class/Spec: Prot pally
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: i dont dirty my hands with menial work.
Second Primary Profession:

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char): armoury seems to be broken atm - grrr. - ill post one up when its workin again.

Raiding Experience: none

Attunements:

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): all

Previous Guilds: Amateur Hour

Reason for leaving: Guild disbanding

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? Mostly, however RL commitments mean that I cannot guarantee to be always online at those times if I am honest

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? - yup - Me and Hort have been friends since burning crusade

Are you willing to respec if needed? id rather not. i like tanking - its fun getting hit in the face

Is this your main character: Yup. I have another character - but this is the one i play most often

Player information

Nationality: British

Sex: male

How much can you be online and play with your char? most evenings

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Eridos

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? Eridos says some nice things about you guys

How long have you been playing WoW? bout 3 years

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? I'm happy to get hit in the face in a variety of deep dark unpleasant places.
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

Hortua -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hortua -Accepted-   Hortua -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:08 am

firstly welcome to the forum !
and secondly a friend of a guildy is always welcome with us, i'll poke you in game for an invite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan

Hortua -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1