Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted-

Go down 
+2
grindil
Gwënaellle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwënaellle

Gwënaellle

Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted-   Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:57 am

Fist off I'd like to start with explaining that due to some mail issues, the name of my character and username differ. The name I type in this application is the correct one.

Character information

Name: Gwenaëlle
Race: Blood Elf
Class/Spec: Priest- Holy/Shadow (Playing as holy)
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: Jewelcrafting
Second Primary Profession: Mining

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Gwena%C3%ABlle

Raiding Experience:

Pre-TBC: MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20, Onyxia

TBC: Kara, BT, ZA

WTOLK: VoA10-25, OS10-25, Has cleared Arachnid, Plague, Construct and partly military in Naxx10-25

Previous Guilds:

Dark Tempest Knights

Reason for leaving:

I have been in this guild since it was started, and due to some lack of leadership, and a lot of unserious people, the guild has not yet fulfilled it's thought out purpose, which is a PvE/raid guild. I feel I have no oportunities to inflience the guild as it is today, and therefore I wish to leave

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?

I have nothing to obstruct such times

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?

Even before I made Gwen I knew she would be a healer, so I levelled her from 1-80 so I'd know my spec when it was time to get serious. during this whole experience I have fully enjoyed playing priest, and like my part in a group/raid.

Are you willing to respec if needed?

If I would be more effective in my role, or if my built needs to be worked on, yes I am ready to respec. However, I levelled as healer, I play as healer, and I raid as healer since I have no experience whatsoever with dpsing as priest.

Is this your main character:

Yes.

Player information

Nationality: Swedish

Sex: Female

How much can you be online and play with your char?

I am an active player, and will remain so. I am online every day, and I'm certain that I will be able to be online enough to benefit you as guild.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:

I have no friends with you that I know of, hoewever I spoke with one of your guildies the other day, and he was very friendly and kind and gave me a great deal of information. I have a horrid memory however, and sadly I can't recollect his name.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?

I have seen many of your members around the realm. After talking to some people I came to the understanding that you do raids as a guild, and everyone I spoke with has told me your members are nice to work with and friendly players.
I want to join both because you seem organised and settled down as a guild, but also because I have grown tired of trying to raid with pugs.

How long have you been playing WoW?

Since 2007

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?

I have a good attitude and hope I can contribute to the continued sucess of you as a guild. Though my gear is mediocre at the moment I am working to improve it to be more useful as healer. I am also happy to assist anyone with what they would require help with if I have time on my hands.

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules?
-Raid Rules?

Aye, I have
Back to top Go down
grindil

PostSubject: Re: Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted-   Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:37 am

can personaly votche for this guy seemed like a player battlehorn wants
Back to top Go down
erastual

erastual

PostSubject: Re: Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted-   Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:13 am

hay there,

we spoke ingame glad you applied. Smile

nice application and im sure that one of the officers will contact you soon! deffo BH matereal imo Smile

look forward to seeing u in BH Smile
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted-   Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:08 pm

welcome to the forum,
nice to see praise from our guild members and i myself have seen you in action in some heroics.
i dont see any problems with the application so expect to hear from one of the officers in game very soon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Nileas

Nileas

PostSubject: Re: Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted-   Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:12 pm

if the picture on your avatar is you, you can join Cool

//Nil.
Back to top Go down
Gwënaellle

Gwënaellle

PostSubject: Re: Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted-   Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Nileas wrote:
if the picture on your avatar is you, you can join Cool

//Nil.

Ah, it's my evil twin. But we look the same Wink
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted-   Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:26 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forums,
Your application is very good i must say,many info and mature.Your gear needs improvement but as you spoke earlier,heroics and such can be work to improve it plus rep items.Healers are what we luck lately so you wont stay out of job,thats for sure Smile

Trial it is,will poke you in game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted-   Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application- Gwenaëlle -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1