Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Application]Andarion - Death Knight Dps -Accepted-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andarion1

[Application]Andarion - Death Knight Dps -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: [Application]Andarion - Death Knight Dps -Accepted-   [Application]Andarion - Death Knight Dps -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:41 pm

Character information

Name: Andarion
Race: Undead
Class/Spec: Death Knight - Unholy/Blood (dual spec)
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: Enchanting
Second Primary Profession: Jewelcrafting

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Andarion
-edit- My avoidance may seem a bit low, for some reasons talents don't seen to be counted in, I have 26.5% dodge (roughly) unbuffed in tanking gear aswell as 32248 HP and just a few 100s shy of 30k armor (frost presence not counted either)

Raiding Experience:
Didn't raid much at all pre-wotlk but been through all of the wotlk raids pre-3.1 in both 10 man and 25 man versions several times, even once or twice with you guys.

Previous Guilds:
Avalon

Reason for leaving:
Same as Malketh and Fusoja, lack of interest in progress from most of the people there.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
I can make if not all then nearly all of the raids, as I heard rumours that sunday is optional I wouldn't think there should be a problem.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
Yes I am very familiar with it, I have been playing DK since day 1 of wotlk pretty much and even though I don't like to go with "cookie-cutter" builds but rather make my own I might not use the "perfect spec" at all times but it works for me.

Are you willing to respec if needed?
Yes, ofcourse but since I have both a tanking and a dps spec, which is really the only roles my class is capable of I don't see why I would need to.

Is this your main character:
Yes

Player information

Nationality: Swedish

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
On a normal 2 week period I am online 13 days out of the 14, either on my main or on an alt that I'm levelling together with my wife using the friend referral 300% xp program.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
I know Necromus from before and you have recently admitted Malketh and Fusoja who are both RL friends of mine and Raines aswell who I also consider myself friends with.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
I first heard about you when Necromus joined you and you seem like a friendly, stable guild that does pretty much what I want to do in this game.

How long have you been playing WoW?
I have been playing since shortly after it was released but have had several breaks from it.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
I consider myself a very good tank with proper gear for Ulduar aswell as a decent dpser, even if not quite as good as tank gearwise. I can also provide you with yet another decent levelheaded player who is eager to progress and see the guild flourish.

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? Yes
-Raid Rules? Yes

P.S.
If you decide to take me in I would love it if you would accept my wifes char as a social member while she levels up and once she gets up and geared perhaps even consider her for full membership.
D.S.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Andarion - Death Knight Dps -Accepted-   [Application]Andarion - Death Knight Dps -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forums mate.
We have seen you in our raids onsome runs and things was really nice,but for now we got a good number of tanks and we do not recruit more,so would it be possible to check your dps gear.Cause if u are interested to join,you ll have to join as dps if u agree ofcourse. Smile
Back to top Go down
Andarion1

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Andarion - Death Knight Dps -Accepted-   [Application]Andarion - Death Knight Dps -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Brounor wrote:
Greetings and welcome to the forums mate.
We have seen you in our raids onsome runs and things was really nice,but for now we got a good number of tanks and we do not recruit more,so would it be possible to check your dps gear.Cause if u are interested to join,you ll have to join as dps if u agree ofcourse. Smile

I thought you would say this.

Yes, ofcourse you can, what I can tell you straight up is I have 2/5 valorous 2/5 heroes t7, claymore of ancient power (ofc I can use deaths bite instead if not using it to tank) and 3-4 more items from 25 man, rest is ilvl 200 epics.

I would really prefer to tank though since it's what I've worked so hard to do best but if this is an impossibility I guess I'll bend to it.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Andarion - Death Knight Dps -Accepted-   [Application]Andarion - Death Knight Dps -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:29 pm

I know you worked hard mate for the gear as tank,but getting another tank means he ll be most of times backup and he wont be able to raid much since tank number is already big.So i wouldnt like to recruit you and then no get u to raiding.It not right.So as we recruit depending the guild needs and we cannot get another tank at least for now,I have to tell you that we can only accept u as dps main spec in our guild.Its the best we can do..Its your call to decide and let me know.

About your wife,i don't think it would mind to be a social fellow rank.

So let me know what you decided.
Back to top Go down
Andarion1

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Andarion - Death Knight Dps -Accepted-   [Application]Andarion - Death Knight Dps -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Brounor wrote:
I know you worked hard mate for the gear as tank,but getting another tank means he ll be most of times backup and he wont be able to raid much since tank number is already big.So i wouldnt like to recruit you and then no get u to raiding.It not right.So as we recruit depending the guild needs and we cannot get another tank at least for now,I have to tell you that we can only accept u as dps main spec in our guild.Its the best we can do..Its your call to decide and let me know.

About your wife,i don't think it would mind to be a social fellow rank.

So let me know what you decided.

If you only need dps then ofcourse I will be dps :-)
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Andarion - Death Knight Dps -Accepted-   [Application]Andarion - Death Knight Dps -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:38 pm

After conversation in game,it was decided you ll be recruited as dps main spec,welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application]Andarion - Death Knight Dps -Accepted-   [Application]Andarion - Death Knight Dps -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Application]Andarion - Death Knight Dps -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1