Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Application] Shilandria, Shadow Priest -Accepted-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shilandria

[Application] Shilandria, Shadow Priest -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: [Application] Shilandria, Shadow Priest -Accepted-   [Application] Shilandria, Shadow Priest -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:11 pm

Character information

Name: Shilandria
Race: Blood Elf (I wanted to look pretty!!)
Class/Spec: Priest, Shadow (offspec is healing)
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: Tailoring (not maxed out yet, working on it)
Second Primary Profession:Enchanting (not maxed out yet, working on it

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Shilandria

Raiding Experience:
Oldschool - MC, BWL (not the whole thing), ZG, AQ20 (as warrior and druid)
BC - Kara, Gruul, some The Eye (as a mage)
Wrath - Everything except Ulduar and Malygos.

Previous Guilds:
On this server, Medusa and Avalon (still in avalon, atm, but they know I'm leaving)

Reason for leaving:
Medusa - Dispute with the leaders made me and a bunch of others decide to leave and look for a friendlier environment
Avalon - The guild lost interest in raiding while I still want to raid. Sad goodbyes all around but I need to raid as well as other stuff, to really enjoy the game.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
The specific times are just dandy for me. I do, however, have a wonky work schedule that includes some night shifts. I know about those well ahead of time and will simply not sign up for raids during those days.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
I feel fairly familiar with the Priest class in general and Shadow in particular. I think I'm decently competent, but you'll just have to find that out for yourselves :-)
I've been playing shadow since lvl 55, which was sometime around xmas.
Shadowpriest is a very nice class/spec, IMO, as I'm not just doing damage but also helping mana users with longevity and easing (slightly) the strain on the healers by offhealing my group.

Are you willing to respec if needed?
My main spec is shadow, my second spec is holy.
I'm willing to try my hand at healing if needed of course (I tend to enjoy that sort of thing), but I must warn you that I have basically no endgame healing experience.

Is this your main character:
Yes.

Player information

Nationality: Swedish

Sex: Yes, please. Have any cute redheads? ^^

How much can you be online and play with your char?
I work long shifts, typically 4 days a week. Above and beyond that I can be online as much as needed (as long as there's something to do of course).
I'm not afraid of long nights.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
Malketh, Angamandu, Fusoja, Raines, well basically all those new guys that came along from Avalon.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
I heard about Battlehorn from [above mentioned people]. They told me this is a guild full of nice folks, focused on raiding but not ridiculously hardcore.

How long have you been playing WoW?
Since the last month of open beta.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
The aforementioned shadow power, mana boost and offhealing.
Plus, a funloving player with a dirty mind and weird ideas.
Always willing to help out a guildie if I have the time, be it with crafting, enchanting or company in instances.

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules?
-Raid Rules?
I've read the rules accessible to a nonmember.
Don't be an ass, be on time, be prepared. And a big thank you for the rule against damage meter posting, I've missed out on more than one loot roll or important remark/question due to those damn things.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

[Application] Shilandria, Shadow Priest -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] Shilandria, Shadow Priest -Accepted-   [Application] Shilandria, Shadow Priest -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum,your application is nice and trial it is to see you in action Smile Work your gear more in heroics and you ll be ready to raid with us.
Back to top Go down

[Application] Shilandria, Shadow Priest -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1