Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

îlynna 80 belf mage. -Accepted-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
llynna

îlynna 80 belf mage. -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: îlynna 80 belf mage. -Accepted-   îlynna 80 belf mage. -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:33 am

Character information

Name:Îlynna
Race:Blood elf
Class/Spec: mage/ arcane
Level:80

First Primary Profession: Herb
Second Primary Profession: Taloring

Armory Link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=%C3%8Elynna

( might not have the right stats, due dualspec. i go frost alot for farming.)

Raiding Experience:

Pre tbc, all instances except AQ40
Tbc: cleared up to mount hyjal. not included Black temple, and not fully done SSC
Wotlk: all raids except EoE and ulduar. do not have naxx25 achevement, due whipes. but i know the tactics ect.

Previous Guilds:

Reason for leaving:

Rather new to the server. was in an rp guild: ( call of the earth mother)
left due low interest in rp

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?

yes

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?

Been playing a mage, for a rather long time: in game play time is 66 days. I started my belft when tbc came out, been playing it ever since.

Are you willing to respec if needed? :

ofcourse

Is this your main character: yes

Player information

Nationality:Norway

Sex:male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
Alot

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
Afraid i do not know any

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
Madmystic from Dark tide.

I would like to join the guild cause im a pve player. i love to pve, and i think its fun. i heard you guys where good progressing, and the gear requerement where not to hig. also heard rumors that you needed randged dps. Im looking for a guild with a good loot system, and fair raiding times. wich i think i found here. The gear going for the better good for the guild is awsome, ive not been in a guild where this have been used, so im exited to look on a new way of looting, not the greeders getting all the epixs and leaving the guild after. Also im looking for rather mature players, not cursing in each sentence and can keep the cool down eaven if we are wiping. cause, every one does mistakes right?

How long have you been playing WoW?
since it came out. started first as a troll hunter untill it was banned due wallhopping.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
a friendly player who likes a challange and whant to progress in wotlk. a player trusted player who will stay with the guild and offering help to thoes who needs it, when i got time to do so.

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? aye
-Raid Rules? aye lol!
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

îlynna 80 belf mage. -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Re: îlynna 80 belf mage. -Accepted-   îlynna 80 belf mage. -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forums,
Your application is nice and your gear seems ok,still you can upgrade more.The rumors about ranged dps are true.Would like to know you better so trial it is,poke you in game.
Back to top Go down

îlynna 80 belf mage. -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1