Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elemental/Resto Shaman -Trial-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feldt

Feldt

Elemental/Resto Shaman -Trial- Empty
PostSubject: Elemental/Resto Shaman -Trial-   Elemental/Resto Shaman -Trial- Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:58 pm

Greetings Battlehorn. Just a short little introduction about myself and my character before I begin with the application. As I rerolled on this server not to long ago I have no references or past achievements which I can tag on this character. I have played since beta so I have a good knowledge and understanding about the game. I started out on the server Nordrassil where I played as a priest healer since the launch of the game.

I knew a friend that transfered a short while ago to AD so I decided to start fresh on a new server and it so happened to be this one, I might be a stalker! :O

Character Information:

Name: Feldt
Race: Orc
Class/Spec: Shaman / Elemental ( Intending to swap over to resto once I gather the needed gear, I thought it would be easier to gather the gear and get into Heroics as an undergeared DPS over an undergeared healer)
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: Enchanting (Still working on maxing it out)
Second Primary Profession: Herbalism

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Feldt

As I recently just hit 80, I have tried to get as many heroic instances done to get myself badges and whatever gear upgrades I can get. It's still in working progress, as I lack much of the rep to get proper enchantments.

Raiding Experience:

I have been raiding throughout vanilla and TBC. If you want exact raiding experience detail prior to WotLK I can add those as well. But I will guess you're more interested in what experience I have in WotLK.

My raiding experience in WotLK is rather limited as I didnt get to raid much at 80 with my priest before I decided to reroll. I also quit a couple of months before WotLK was to be realsed and just recently started playin again. I got to complete Nax, Malygos and Sarth on Heroic. Attempted Sarth with 3 drakes maybe one or two times, but I settled with just 2. I've done a few 10 man, but that as well very short. I probably just raided for about 2-3 weeks in total of WotLK content.

Maybe I could have gotten away with just saying? hehe

PvE is hard. Sometimes there is fire.. You must move out of fire.

Previous Guilds:

N/A

Unless you want the names of the guilds on different servers I can give you the information if it is wanted.

Reason for leaving:

N/A

Same goes for this, I haven't left the guild. I was simply demoted to an social rank or old friend as I am no longer active in the guild. I could go into more details if its needed.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?

My schedule is rather flexible, so scheduling the raids into or around my daily routine should not a problem. However if RL calls, I would have to prioritise that over the game. If I get called to work or if family responsibilities call for it. I am also nearing my final examination for my degree, which is end of this month so I'll have to be gone for about a week this month.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?

I am new to the Shaman class and the different specs they have. But healing is healing, and I have a good understanding with healing in general. I have read several forums with information regarding the class and how they function to get a brief idea about them. But I am learning new things everyday as I play Feldt more and more.

Are you willing to respec if needed?

Yes, its something I seem to be doing quite a this past couple of days. Working out how to spec my talents to fit my playing style.

Is this your main character:

Depends how you want to classify main, best geared or the intended character you plan to play the most. Eitherway for me this is my main, regardless of the amount of play time I have and the shape of the gear I am wearing.

I still have my priest on Nordrassil, and I still log on to her but mainly just to stay in touch with some of the players I got to know and known for several years now.

Player information

Nationality: Swedish/Korean

Sex: 1-2 times a week? Male Smile

How much can you be online and play with your char?

I don't want to really say a number as I am scared to actually admit I play way to much. Is it alright to say, I am online a lot of the time? Razz

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:

As I was leveling I got to meet Zyio, really nice guy.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?

It's thanks to Zyio that I know of the guild. I am a PvE kind of guy, always have been with the occational PvP of course. Who doesn't like to have a go at the Alliance once in a while Smile

Anyways, like any guild I search for a guild with a good community. That can mix RL and the game together without it being an issue. As well as having a group of players that work together as a team to beat whatever Blizzard has to throw at us. I am not after a super uber hardcore raiding guild, as I probably don't have the mental capacity for that. So a guild that values friendship, allows RL and raids is a big plus. This is of course the impression I got from while listening to Zyio.

How long have you been playing WoW?

A very long time. Its almost scary how much time I've put into this game >.<

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?

This is probably what the norm says and no I didn't copy paste it from somewhere else. But I feel that I am a friendly and nice person, I also enjoy helping other and I am a social person. I have always wanted to believe that I would be an asset to any guild.

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? Yes
-Raid Rules? Yes
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman -Trial-   Elemental/Resto Shaman -Trial- Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:33 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum,
Your application is nice and has many info.Your gear can be worked with heroics and rep rewards as you have already mentioned.About the raiding.Well as rules say we need activity.No we arent hardcore raiders.But to raid you have to see active people around so its ok to go at least 2/3 of the raids a week.If a RL issue and officers find it good reason its ok,but seeing the same often is bad.and also you ll have to contact an officer or GM for this.

Nothing more,if you know and do your homework good and follow things you ll be ok among us.I vote for a trial,lets see other officers opinion as well.

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Feldt

Feldt

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman -Trial-   Elemental/Resto Shaman -Trial- Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:43 am

Hey, thanks for the reply. My examinations begin this Wednesday, so I'll be away this week to finish those. After that I wont have any real problem attending the required number of raids except like I mention earlier if something all of the sudden popped up. Like someone calling in sick for work, which has happened before. I am usually never gone for long periods of time. Maybe during summer when I visit my family for about a week or two, since I study abroad and rarely get to see them.

I hope this isn't to big of an issue.
Back to top Go down
Nileas

Nileas

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman -Trial-   Elemental/Resto Shaman -Trial- Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:25 pm

1 or 2 weeks absence is not a problem during summer.You just make sure you informed one of the officers any day offs thats all. afro

//Nil.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman -Trial-   Elemental/Resto Shaman -Trial- Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Trial it is then,will poke u in game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental/Resto Shaman -Trial-   Elemental/Resto Shaman -Trial- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental/Resto Shaman -Trial-
Page 1 of 1