Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Satin Unholy DK DPS -Accepted-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satin

Satin Unholy DK DPS -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Satin Unholy DK DPS -Accepted-   Satin Unholy DK DPS -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:08 am

Hi folks, here is my application Smile

Character information

Name: Satin
Race: Bloodelf
Class/Spec: DK Unholy (slightly modified cookie cutter build from Elitist Jerks)
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: Alchemy
Second Primary Profession: Herbalism

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Satin

Raiding Experience: Experienced in all raiding instances up to Ulduar, and I know Naxx in my sleep Very Happy

Previous Guilds: Colossus

Reason for leaving: Not really a raiding guild, kinda mistook it for that at first. Also the maturity level was a bit low there imo.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?

Except for Wednesday and Friday I should make it without any problems. Wed + Fri it might be close as I come home late, but generally I should be online slightly before 20:00 at those days.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?

I am quite familiar with th class, know my rotations etc.

Are you willing to respec if needed?

I am willing to build up tanking gear and an according spec over the time. Primary is DPS though, Unholy at the moment, later on maybe switch to Blood or Frost which seem to be High End Gear raiding specs.

Is this your main character: It is now. I stopped raiding on my old main, which was a priest healer (Ally side on this server). Various reasons for that, but as it is, my DK is the char I ll focus on now.

Player information

Nationality: German

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?

A lot Smile Usually in the evening but sometimes also around noon/afternoon

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:

Not that I know of Wink Dont know too many people here on Horde side as I spent most time on the "dark" side.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?

Heard the advertisement in channel and thought it was appealing to me. I'd like to join to have a good and fun time with other nice people while experiencing the challenging content of the game as part of a team.

How long have you been playing WoW?

Hm, few years now with some breaks. I started raiding when UBRS was still a proper raid instance with great loot Wink

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?

My experience and my (hopefully) charming personality.

Have you read understood the:

-Guild Rules?
Yes
-Raid Rules?
Yes
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Satin Unholy DK DPS -Accepted-   Satin Unholy DK DPS -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:51 am

Greetings and welcome to forum.

Well your application seems nice but i have to add some things.First of all do u mean that u cant raid on wednesdays and Fridays?cause these are 2 of the 3 dayd we raid as guild and are the core raids days.And one needs to attend at least to 2/3 of them.Also about the gear,you ve spoken of tanking gear up.Well tank spots seem good atm so u should focus on dps gear if u join us,and replacing some blue items you have would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Satin

PostSubject: Re: Satin Unholy DK DPS -Accepted-   Satin Unholy DK DPS -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:49 am

Hi Brounor, thanks for the reply Smile

To your questions As I said, I do can raid on Wed + Fri, I just dont know if I can always make it on time for the raid invites. I usually should be able to though.

About tank gear...I am focussing only on DPS gear at the moment, tanking gear is just something I will collect along the way, to have an alternative later on. Besides, except tanking and DPS, there isnt anything else I could spec for as DK when it comes to different roles Wink But as I wrote, my primary focus is on the DPS.

The few last blue items I think I can replace pretty fast, although at the moment my biggest upgrade would come from a better weapon. Nevertheless I am already able to pull pretty good and solid dps and have created and lead raids into OS 25 1D and VoA 10/25, successfully I might add Very Happy I participated in Naxx 10/25 and Ulduar 10, and come out among the top 10 DPS every time. So I can assure you, even with some blue items left, I know how to pull my weight Smile

Thanks for reading my application, and I hope I can join up with you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Satin Unholy DK DPS -Accepted-   Satin Unholy DK DPS -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Hello Satin, thank you for the application. I shall talk to the other officers to see if we can offer you a trail spot in the guild.
good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Satin Unholy DK DPS -Accepted-   Satin Unholy DK DPS -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Thanks for answering mate,will inform you soon.Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satin Unholy DK DPS -Accepted-   Satin Unholy DK DPS -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satin Unholy DK DPS -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1