PostSubject: muko tank/fury dps -Accepted-   Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:32 pm

hi memmbers of battlehorn Very Happy

Name: muko
Race: orc
Class/Spec: main spec prot off spec fury dps
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: minning
Second Primary Profession: blacksmithing

Armory Link: my gear isnt top class but i think its good for 4th-5th OT in a 25 man raid or mt-ot for 10 man http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Muko (im going to be changeing my prot talets a little so i can do threat quicker when it shows it on armory i will put a new link with the talent change in)

Raiding Experience: iv cleared naxx 10 twice OS 10 and 25 3 times for both got the key for eoe only tryed it once but diddnt kill him i have raiding exp with the old raid from lvl 60 and in kara at 70

Previous Guilds: was zombitowns forsaken

Reason for leaving: many members stoped play wow and the raids stoped so i was just puging all the time then the guild only had 2-5 members still playing includeing me

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 00:00 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? i can

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?im familiar with takning spec but not dps....the past few years iv bin playin as my warrior druid and hunter but iv just got the time to start raiding like i did at lvl 60 so iv just bin geting backinto my tanking and geting my gear back up

Are you willing to respec if needed?sure and im also willing to change character to help the guild in raids or heroics or just lvlin

Is this your main character:it was up to lvl 60 then with me not being able to play as much my druid became my main untill just after wolk came out then things changed and i went back to my warrior as a tank

Player information my names phil

Nationality: uk

Sex: mail

How much can you be online and play with your char? anytime sunday and monday.....,tus wed and thur anytime after 3pm untill 12:00pm friday and sat anytime after 6:30pm till 12:00pm ((thats uk times not game times))

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? there was a dk in the guild that i asked if you was recruting takns and i was given the site add and told to apply

How long have you been playing WoW? iv bin play wow for 4 years

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? a skilled tank someone who never quits someone whos willing to help anyone as much as posible at the best of my ability

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? yep
-Raid Rules? yep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brounor

PostSubject: Re: muko tank/fury dps -Accepted-   Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum,your application is nice ,u need to improve your gear and work for it.Goodluck we will inform you in game.

Mess with the bull,you get the horns!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

muko tank/fury dps -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1