Tista

PostSubject: Tista, Tauren Druid, Tree-Cat -Trial-   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Character information

Name: Tista
Race: Beef! Ok...Tauren
Class/Specc:Tree and cat
Level: 80

First Primary Profession:Leatherworker max
Second Primary Profession: Enchanting, above 400, still levelling.

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Tista

Raiding Experience: None in Vanilla, Kara in TC and Gruul, raided everything up to Mimiron (2%), and Freya.

Previous Guilds:

Reason for leaving:

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 00:00 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? Oooh, it's an early raid end. I can follow.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? Very familiar with healing. Cat form, er....learning still.

How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? Well I levelled as resto....so got good exp as a tree. Cat, most experience I've got with it is running to and from the AH and postbox in orgr and farming with it and the odd heroic.

Are you willing to respec if needed? I'd prefer not to, but will do if it's really needed.

Is this your main character: Yeppers, although I am in the process of levelling several alts.

Player information: All about me!

Nationality: Dual British/South african

Sex: Yay sex! Er....female.

How much can you be online and play with your char?

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: I don't know....

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? I saw the recruitment advert and from memory, you raid seriously, but not so hard core the game is no longer fun.

How long have you been playing WoW? Been playing since vanilla, with 2 separate, pre TBC breaks for 6 months.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? Well, as I said to Brounour, last night I think, in my last application, I wasn't sure what I wanted in raiding, and was, basically put, guild hopping, trying to find out what I wanted. So what I have to offer Battlehorn is dedication, healing, a cat, someone who applies herself, not afraid of wiping to progress. Willing to take healing advice and act on it, also willing to accept cat advice (God knows I need that >.>).

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? Yessir
-Raid Rules?Yessum.

**Edit** Process of Re-gearing, but I wouldn't apply if I didn't feel that I could be geared up properly in time**

Last edited by Brounor on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention additional info.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Tista, Tauren Druid, Tree-Cat -Trial-   Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Greetings Tista and welcome,this is the 2nd time you apply after your past leaving.Hope all is better now and u ll stick to guild and the cause.Work your gear and u ll be able to join runs soon!

Trial it is,goodluck!

Mess with the bull,you get the horns!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yve

PostSubject: Re: Tista, Tauren Druid, Tree-Cat -Trial-   Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:17 am

welcome to the family!! queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nos

PostSubject: Re: Tista, Tauren Druid, Tree-Cat -Trial-   Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Hey welcome to our guild.I can't see ur Catty gear in armory since ur in healing(u need trinkets tongue ) but i can see that ur feral talents are pretty good JUST change ur glyphs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tista, Tauren Druid, Tree-Cat -Trial-   

Back to top Go down

Tista, Tauren Druid, Tree-Cat -Trial-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battlehorn :: Commoners Section :: Guild Recruitment-
Jump to: