Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fattihjons -Trial-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fattihjon

Fattihjons -Trial- Empty
PostSubject: Fattihjons -Trial-   Fattihjons -Trial- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:51 pm

Name: Fattihjons
Race: undead
Class/Spec: Tank warrior
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: mining
Second Primary Profession: nothing

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Fattihjons

Raiding Experience:Vanilla everyting up to naxx TC everyting up to BT/MH Wotlk everyting to ulduar

Previous Guilds: Army of peons known as Tankeed. migrated to Outland joined Remedy was there raiding for a wile we became inactive and kicked almost every1 in the guild

Reason for leaving: AoP migrated to outland and remedy becouse of inactive

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 00:00 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? thats wont be a problem due every guild have the same rule as that.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? Yes played tank since vanilla

Are you willing to respec if needed? Yes but i do not have the gear for it due my main spec is Tank

Is this your main character:yes

Player information

Nationality: Sweden

Sex: male does it matter?

How much can you be online and play with your char? To much atleast 5hours/day

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: not that i know of

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? i made a /2 looking for a raiding guild and imaginus told me i should go here

How long have you been playing WoW? since release

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? Well i dont got much to offer only my tanking experiance

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? Yes
-Raid Rules? yes
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

Fattihjons -Trial- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fattihjons -Trial-   Fattihjons -Trial- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:37 pm

Greetings and welcome to forum.Nice gear and experience.A trial will make us know u better,poke u in game!
Back to top Go down

Fattihjons -Trial-
Page 1 of 1