Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Unipher -Accepted-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misafir

Application: Unipher -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Application: Unipher -Accepted-   Application: Unipher -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:50 am

Here is mine application for this guild.

Chars Info:

Name : Unipher
Race : Tauren
Class/Spec : Druid/feral
Level : 70

First Primary Profession : Leatherworker
Second Primary Profession : Skinner

Armory Link: Will but it when they get armory working... Evil or Very Mad

Raiding Experience : Been in Kara tanking and dps few times

Attunements:All most all

Heroics (Which heroics can u do?) : Prety much all heroics i think

Previous Guilds : Spirits of azeroth

Reason of leaving: Bad raiding time

We are planing to raid three days per week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time,invites will start 15 mins earlier.Can you follow that?: Yes prety well.

Are you familiar with your class and spec?(Tell us more about it): Yes, well if ya ask from me this is the best hybrid class in game, and if ya specc it right you can be very ultimate. Okey in feral specc druid is good for tanking and dps i you can put your talents right. And of course need good gear.

Is that your main character : Yep

Players Info

Nationality: Finnland

Sex: Man

How much can you be online and play with your char? Well in week maybe 5-10hours

Have you got friends in the guild?(Write their names). Not yet but i'm sure i will get some.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? Readed it from general chat.

How long have you been playing WoW? In january two years.

What do you think you have to offer by joining our guild? Helping in raids and other stuff you need to do and raising sprit for good team work.

Would you be willing to travel halfway across the world to help a Guildmate who needs help ? Tough one... yes i help him.
Back to top Go down
Drelthane

Drelthane

PostSubject: Re: Application: Unipher -Accepted-   Application: Unipher -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:54 am

Hi Unipher, welcome to the forums, your application is indeed reasonable, but before acceptance we would like to get opinion of the other officers first.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Misafir

PostSubject: Re: Application: Unipher -Accepted-   Application: Unipher -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:07 am

hiya, welcome to the forums, Giev Droods Smile
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Application: Unipher -Accepted-   Application: Unipher -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:14 am

Welcome mate,the one thing i have to say is to see you regular in raids as we need regular ones!Welcome aboard will poke you in game.
Back to top Go down
Drelthane

Drelthane

PostSubject: Re: Application: Unipher -Accepted-   Application: Unipher -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:38 pm

Welcome to Darkya mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Unipher -Accepted-   Application: Unipher -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Unipher -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1