Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackhawk

Blackhawk

Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted-   Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:11 pm

Chars Info

Name : Blackhawk
Race : Tauren
Class/Spec : Hunter / BM (but willing to respec as needed)
Level : 70

First Primary Profession : Mining
Second Primary Profession : Jewelcrafting

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char) :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Blackhawk

Raiding Experience : All pre-BC, Karazhan (complete)

Attunements: Still stuck at the first key fragment for Kara (damn PUGs!), but that shouldn't be a problem.

Heroics (Which heroics can u do?) : All of them

Previous Guilds : Buried Alive (oddly enough the armory still lists me as a member, even though I left the guild a couple of weeks ago)

Reason of leaving: I stayed in the guild for only a few days; as it turned out the guild leader was never online, there were hardly any officers, there were no guild rules (and nobody there to enforce them if there were any), half of the guild consisted of children. To sum it up: it was total chaos.

We are planing to raid three days per week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time,invites will start 15 mins earlier.Can you follow that?
Absolutely

Are you familiar with your class and spec?(Tell us more about it)
I used to have a level 70 hunter on another server and was part of a Karazhan raiding group (which turned into a guild with very odd rules; because of that and a number of other reasons I decided to restart on another server). I've got have a lot of experience playing hunters, both the Beastmaster spec as well as the Marksman spec.

Is that your main character :
Yes

Players Info

Nationality: German

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
Blackhawk is my main char, I'm usually online every day for a couple of hours.

Have you got friends in the guild?(Write their names).
None that I know of

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
I was searching for a guild via the GuildRecruitment channel and was whispered by Brounor, who told me about the guild and gave me a poke to this website.

How long have you been playing WoW? Early 2006

What do you think you have to offer by joining our guild?
Aside from being a good player, I settle in easily, I am open-minded, outgoing and adaptable. And I can cook! Smile

Would you be willing to travel halfway across the world to help a Guildmate who needs help ?
If help is needed, I'm there.
Back to top Go down
Drelthane

Drelthane

PostSubject: Re: Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted-   Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:45 pm

Hello Blackhawk (down!)

Your application seems reasonable, however before we can accept you, we need the opinions of other officers. We will let you know soon enough.

Thank you for applying and good luck!

Drelthane
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted-   Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:14 am

Your application seems good to me,experience is good and handy.Welcome to the forums and goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Misafir

PostSubject: Re: Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted-   Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:33 am

Hi welcome to the forums, i know little about hunters. Youre appllication is very detailed. You seem like a nice chap from what you wrote.You can cook which is a bonus, However you are a tauren.... do we need more cows? Razz

Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk

Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted-   Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:37 am

Just a small update: I've got the first and second key fragment for Kara now; will try to get a group for Arcatraz/BM tomorrow to complete the attunement.

And BTW: you can never have enough cows! *gg*
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted-   Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:40 am

Welcome to the guild and to cow club then! Smile

Will poke you in game
Back to top Go down
Shorzu

Shorzu

PostSubject: Re: Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted-   Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:06 pm

Welcome to the forums and guild.

Just one thing your spec seems a little odd, reason for BM is buffage of group and you miss the Ferocious Inspiration.

Possible raid build, I dont have a raiding hunter just looking at points that look good, so i may be posting crap

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=cxbh0gxRiuVoVxbRm
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk

Blackhawk

PostSubject: Re: Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted-   Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:08 pm

As I wrote, I will respec as needed. My current spec is good for solo PvE. I wasn't raiding with Blackhawk yet, so there was no need for a raiding spec.

So don't worry, I will change that Wink
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted-   Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:11 pm

welcome to the guild and forums! hope to see you in action soon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted-   Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Blackhawk - BM Hunter -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1