Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moonkin application. -Accepted-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trogsor

Moonkin application. -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Moonkin application. -Accepted-   Moonkin application. -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:20 am

Character information

Name: Trogsor
Race: Tauren
Class/Spec: Druid/Moonkin
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Alchemist
Second Primary Profession: Herbalist

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Trogsor

i know it looks liek my gear sucks,, but its very hard to gear up a moonkin ^^

Raiding Experience: on my main and other alt, i have raided kara(cleared manytimes)
ZA up to 2nd boss everyweek, gruul/mags
ofc mc/aq/zg in the day Smile

Attunements:
all heroic dungeons, kara,
even know ther not needed ^^

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?):
all

Previous Guilds:
choasd knight,, ( i was kicked for telling the guild leader to rearrange the raid format as he had the groups very wrong )

Reason for leaving: above

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:15 game time,invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? yes, all the times are fien for me

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
lvled as moonkin, then went feral for a little bit, but now back to moonkin,, know it very well.

Is this your main character: no

Player information

Nationality: British

Sex: yes pelase

How much can you be online and play with your char? most of the time.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: yes. silhana and grezmo

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? i asked grezmo then checked out the forums.

How long have you been playing WoW? since in was out in the uk

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? money, ^^ i can also make flask of fortification and flask of pure death and lots of other pots for the mats
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin application. -Accepted-   Moonkin application. -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:14 am

yay! another Brit Very Happy
its good you have a few people you know here, and yes your gear needs improving so provided you can work on that, it'll be fine.
i think a trial will be good to see how it goes, but lets see what Brou's opinion is too Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin application. -Accepted-   Moonkin application. -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:10 pm

Well things need much improvement here and work.TO be able to join us raiding you have to do heroics,collect badges and get rep.That will help you get better gear so that you can start raiding in Karazhan.

Also you need to get the addons needed and to read tactics and be ready on raids and such.The rest will come in time.
Back to top Go down
trogsor

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin application. -Accepted-   Moonkin application. -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:09 pm

thanks guys,, u see i havnt been moonkin for very long,, and there dont seen to be much gear in heroics and other places for moonkins Sad but i'm very willing to upgrade

p.s very fast response Smile
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin application. -Accepted-   Moonkin application. -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:11 pm

Well a trial will be ok to know you better,so will poke you in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin application. -Accepted-   Moonkin application. -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonkin application. -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1