Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Nathaniel - Rogue -Accepted-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel

Application - Nathaniel - Rogue -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Application - Nathaniel - Rogue -Accepted-   Application - Nathaniel - Rogue -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:47 pm

Herewith my application.

Character information

Name: Nathaniël
Race: Blood Elf
Class/Spec: Rogue - Combat (19/42/0)
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Engineering
Second Primary Profession: Alchemy

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Nathani%C3%ABl

Raiding Experience:
I've done some Kara, Gruul and Maggie.
Some MC runs, Ahn'Qirahj and Onyxia.

Attunements:
Kara

Pre-TBC ones:
Molten Core
Blackwing Lair
Onyxia's Lair

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?):
All

Previous Guilds:
Silvermane

Reason for leaving:
A selfmade guild to have a bank tab and to avoid "Hey want to joinz our guild, we have tabbard!".
Now looking for a proper guild with people I can talk to and see other parts of the game with.
Also moved to the server a few months ago and haven't really found a proper guild as of yet.

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:15 game time,one more day will be added soon (probably Monday).Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
100% - Punctuality is something of a thing for me

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
Created him when TBC launched, started leveling him in November 07, a few weeks later he was 70. Been playing on him pretty much everyday since, solo and teamed up with my priest friend. Done tons of things on him and well aware of his capabilities.
My friend and I try to challenge ourselves now and then and have since two manned Ramparts and Bloodfurnace, nothing too noteworthy, but still challenging. Also can duo UBRS but still on Drakkisath (still to attempt him). This is however more of a hobby and for fun. Next attempt still standing is Azugeros in Azshara (been having problems getting him alive, always finding him dead).

Is this your main character:
Yes

Player information

Nationality: Dutch

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
I'm on a few hours a day

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
None

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
My friend told me about a recruitment message and I thought
that it would be a place to start, since I was interested in trying some raiding.

How long have you been playing WoW?
Almost 2 years now

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
A player that is respectful, willing to learn and to be a dedicated member of the guild.
Someone who is easy to get along with and just wants to enjoy other facets of WoW with likeminded people.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Drelthane

Drelthane

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nathaniel - Rogue -Accepted-   Application - Nathaniel - Rogue -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:55 pm

Don't know Nathaniël personally but I have been told of his ventures, his 2-man solos with Hrogath in Stratholme etc Very Happy . So good luck on your application!
Back to top Go down
Nileas

Nileas

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nathaniel - Rogue -Accepted-   Application - Nathaniel - Rogue -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:09 pm

Good application and gear seems fine ( exept that belt Laughing )

Trial will help us know you better...
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nathaniel - Rogue -Accepted-   Application - Nathaniel - Rogue -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:49 am

Greetings and welcome to forums,your application seems good and your gear is also nice but can be improved as well.I agree with a trial to know you better,good luck!Will poke you in game for invite.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nathaniel - Rogue -Accepted-   Application - Nathaniel - Rogue -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:21 am

Thank you, and yes some pieces need work and I am currently working on it with PvP and badge as backup. As for the belt xD I have <Burning Blade's Devotee's Clinch> but I was tired of staring at the sash, so I pulled out my T1.

Looking forward to this opportunity.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nathaniel - Rogue -Accepted-   Application - Nathaniel - Rogue -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Nathaniel - Rogue -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1