Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kodian (Mage) guild application -trial-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kodian123

kodian123

Kodian (Mage) guild application -trial- Empty
PostSubject: Kodian (Mage) guild application -trial-   Kodian (Mage) guild application -trial- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:19 am

Character information

Name: Kodian
Race: Undead
Class/Spec: Mage/Fire
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Mining
Second Primary Profession: Engineering

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Kodian

Raiding Experience: Kara. Also Gruul once or twice =D

Attunements: None I'm affraid on this toon. Do on my alt if that helps Very Happy

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): All

Previous Guilds: Immortal Rangers, ChaosD Knights

Reason for leaving: Want to progress more through the game with a friendly guild.

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:15 game time,one more day will be added soon (probably Monday).Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? Yes those days are perfect for me Very Happy

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? I have been playing my current class for about 4months now but have had raiding experience on other realms and some full kara's and gruul on this toon.

Are you willing to respec if needed? Yes just say the magic words Smile

Is this your main character: Yes (Old account was hacked)

Player information

Nationality: English

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? All days except Monday. (Guitar lesson)

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: I am only familiar with Iac in the guild.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? Grouped once or twice with the members

How long have you been playing WoW? Just over a year now

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? I am a friendly and commited player. In your guild i will offer you my upmost effort and dedication. And if given the chance, hopefully gear up more with you and progress.

Thank you for your time, i hope you will consider me Very Happy

Last edited by kodian123 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Kodian (Mage) guild application -trial-   Kodian (Mage) guild application -trial- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:40 am

welcome to the forum, your application seems ok,but you need to work on PvE gear as you allready know. So you can start working doing heroics and getting badges.

I would like to see you more in action,a trial could help on that.Lets see other officers opinion, goodluck!
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Kodian (Mage) guild application -trial-   Kodian (Mage) guild application -trial- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:46 am

Greetingd,i have spoken with you already and told you thst you need to improve your gear and aslo PvE wise.So i will hold the trial thing yet and we shall speak again when you are more ready.
Back to top Go down
Nileas

Nileas

PostSubject: Re: Kodian (Mage) guild application -trial-   Kodian (Mage) guild application -trial- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:15 pm

To be honest your gear is not enough to raid in "Battlehorn" level. You have to gear up first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kodian (Mage) guild application -trial-   Kodian (Mage) guild application -trial- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kodian (Mage) guild application -trial-
Page 1 of 1