Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zaill (Destruction PVE) Warlock -Trial-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaill

Zaill

Zaill (Destruction PVE) Warlock -Trial- Empty
PostSubject: Zaill (Destruction PVE) Warlock -Trial-   Zaill (Destruction PVE) Warlock -Trial- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:28 pm

Character information

Name: Zaill
Race: Orc
Class/Spec: Warlock (Destruction-PVE)
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Tailoring-375
Second Primary Profession: Herbalism-375

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Zaill

Raiding Experience: Pre-TBC (ZG,MC,UBRS,Naxxramas) TBC-(Karazhan,ZA,Gruul,Maghteridon,TK-2 bosses,SSC-not Lady Vashj)

Attunements: Everywhere!

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): All of them!

Previous Guilds: Crimson Spades

Reason for leaving: Got Kicked this morning! (can explane the reason In-Game)

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time,one more day will be added soon (probably Monday).Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? ---Well guys I am in USA(New York) at the moment and I am afraid i cant follow the timing with u i can raid at the weekends (for sure),I hope that wont be a big problem,anyway I am planning to leave USA and go back in europe(because I am originaly from there) at the end of september then I will be able to raid with you.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
-I think yes,I'v been playing warlock almost 2 years and this 1 is my first character ever(I have also Undead Holly priest and Orc prot warrior geared enough for 25 man raids)but to be honest I really like the warlock,I am expirienced with all specs (Affliction,Demonology and Destruction) I used to be Affliction the last year just respec. Destro(PVE) 2 monts ago or so,just wanan try it.I dont like much PVP (kinda strange for a lock:P ) there si more challenge in PVE and more cooperative play.

Are you willing to respec if needed?
-Sure,I can do that , as I said I am expirienced with all 3 warlock specs,wont be a big deal for me to swich from 1 spec to another.

Is this your main character: Yes

Player information

Nationality: Bulgarian

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
-I am working Monday-Friday at the weekend I am on atleast 10-15h per day.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: No

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
- In trade channel,I wanan join cause I really enjoy raiding with good people, I checked couple more guild forums but I choose Battlehorn because of the Guild rules and the Attitude of the pp in the guild,I hope I can join you and see how is the guild in real,meet the people, play with them etc...And I am kinda bored to play with kids,I used to be an Officer in my previous guild,explaning boss tactics , gearing ppl ,make the raids possible set-up the groups and there are always ppl unhappy,I am really pissed off of that and wanna try something fresh and new with new ppl.

How long have you been playing WoW?
- since the Beta-version of the game was released!I realy dont know how many years.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
-I am kind person first of all with grate feeling of humor Razz I like PVE and u are PvE guild ,I wont crying for raids in the first days in the guild,I will give u time to know me and test me if u want in heroics etc,I dont mind that,If you like me I will be happy to stay If not at least we can be a friends:D[b]
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Zail
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Zaill (Destruction PVE) Warlock -Trial-   Zaill (Destruction PVE) Warlock -Trial- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:19 am

Greetings,your application is nice and gear and experience as well.The activity and raid attendance though doesnt seem that good..You see we want people to be able to come at least 3 raid days of the 4 now and also be active weekly as much as possible.

I understand that time in US is different and when u come back to EU all will be better.

Thats why im willing to give you the trial option to know you better and see how things go.It's unfair to loose a change when we know that u ll get back on september and this wil solve your attending problems.

But lets see other officers opinion as well,good luck!
Back to top Go down
Nileas

Nileas

PostSubject: Re: Zaill (Destruction PVE) Warlock -Trial-   Zaill (Destruction PVE) Warlock -Trial- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:30 am

We want people able raid 3/4 of the raids and you are saying you cant allow that for now. That may be a problem but your gear and raiding exp. seems fine.

I vote for trail to know you better and see how things go !

Cur.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Zaill (Destruction PVE) Warlock -Trial-   Zaill (Destruction PVE) Warlock -Trial- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:02 am

We will poke you in game for a trila invite!
Back to top Go down
Zaill

Zaill

PostSubject: thx   Zaill (Destruction PVE) Warlock -Trial- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:30 am

Hey Guys thx,Thank you for the chance...I will give my best to be online as much as is possible.
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Zail
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaill (Destruction PVE) Warlock -Trial-   Zaill (Destruction PVE) Warlock -Trial- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaill (Destruction PVE) Warlock -Trial-
Page 1 of 1