Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demonakos Undead Rogue Application :) -Trial-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonas

Demonas

Demonakos Undead Rogue Application :) -Trial- Empty
PostSubject: Demonakos Undead Rogue Application :) -Trial-   Demonakos Undead Rogue Application :) -Trial- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:01 pm

Character information

Name: Demonakos
Race: Undead
Class/Spec: Rogue / Mutilate
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Skinning
Second Primary Profession: None

Armory Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Demonakos I know i dont have good gear but i'm willing to get.

Raiding Experience: Karazhan only (Moroes, Maiden, Chess Event, Curator and Terestian Illhoof)

Attunements: Karazhan only

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): All of them

Previous Guilds: Ancient Darkness

Reason for leaving: They said that they will start raiding but the guild became very inactive. I waited for 1 month but havent done a single Raid or Heroic with em so i left.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?

Yes i can. I may wont be able to come on Friday only because i visit my dad twice a month

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?

I am familiar with mutilate. I specced this since i started my rogue. I changed at 70 on on Hemmo-Combat with maces but i wanted to go mutilate again.

Are you willing to respec if needed?
Of course

Is this your main character:
Yes

Player information

Nationality: I am from Greece.

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
6-8 hours and more if i dont have nothing to do.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
No

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
I heard about your guild on the general channel. I want to join your guild because you are what i want. A casual raiding guild. I also want to join because i want to make new friends.

How long have you been playing WoW?
I started playing WoW on June the 26th of 2006 so its 2 years and 1 month now Smile

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
A very friendly and helpfull person. A good dpser and my daggers of course. Smile

Thanks for reading my application and i hope that i'll join you soon.
-Demonas
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Demonakos Undead Rogue Application :) -Trial-   Demonakos Undead Rogue Application :) -Trial- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:12 pm

Greetings and welcome to forums.I d say that your application its ok,but you really need to work hard and change all the PvP gear you have as we support PvE gear in this guild.Doing heroics gettings badges and reputation will help you on that.Trial it is for you ,but i want to see you working.
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Demonakos Undead Rogue Application :) -Trial-   Demonakos Undead Rogue Application :) -Trial- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:56 pm

welcome!
indeed as Brou says work hard and you could be raiding with us soon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonakos Undead Rogue Application :) -Trial-   Demonakos Undead Rogue Application :) -Trial- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonakos Undead Rogue Application :) -Trial-
Page 1 of 1