Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chajin, prot warrior -Trial-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chajin

Chajin, prot warrior -Trial- Empty
PostSubject: Chajin, prot warrior -Trial-   Chajin, prot warrior -Trial- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:35 pm

Name: Chajin
Race: Troll
Class/Spec: Warrior/protection
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Blacksmithing 357
Second Primary Profession: Mining 375

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Chajin

Raiding Experience: That would be mostly Kara. And some raiding before TBC. MC and such.

Attunements: Kara

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): Don't got keys for all, but besides that no problems I presume.

Previous Guilds: None of this server, moved from Steamwheedle.

Reason for leaving: Roleplaying was kinda dead and so I stalked my buddy Symantha to this server.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
Sometimes I got national guard exercises that sometimes last a week or more or on the weekends. But beside school and work time to time I belive I can, yes.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
Been playing my char for 2 years maybe? 30 days play time. And yes, I belive I am quite familiar with my class.

Are you willing to respec if needed?
Yes.

Is this your main character:
Yes.

Player information

Nationality: Sweden

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
Some hours a day should be avaliable. =)

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
Symantha.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
Tip from Symantha. Heard you guys are nice folks and raiding is entertaining.

How long have you been playing WoW?
2005 sometime... God what a long time when you think about it. xD Recently came back from a couple of months break.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
Well, I am a nice guy so hopefully you can all love me ^^;. And ofcourse I can get smacked in the head by big mobs.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

Chajin, prot warrior -Trial- Empty
PostSubject: - Trial   Chajin, prot warrior -Trial- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:34 pm

Well nice application,and i trust symantha on this one,welcome as trial to the guild.Hope to see you active,work the gear also!
Back to top Go down

Chajin, prot warrior -Trial-
Page 1 of 1