Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wenden - Arcane Mage -Declined-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wenden

Wenden - Arcane Mage -Declined- Empty
PostSubject: Wenden - Arcane Mage -Declined-   Wenden - Arcane Mage -Declined- Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Character information

Name: Wenden
Race: Undead
Class/Spec: Arcane Mage
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: Enchanting
Second Primary Profession: Tailoring

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Wenden

Raiding Experience:
Naxxramas, The Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 man, Vault of Archavon

Attunements:
n/a

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?):
All

Previous Guilds:
Ordo Immortails

Reason for leaving:
I was in battlehorn before Ordo Immortails, i joined them because i had family memebers there. The reason i left them was because people stop being nice and guildleaders there showed no respect for some members, for exampel me. Im doing this Application to join Battlehorn again.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
No problem at all! I'll be there.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
Main char, never played another class before. I do pretty good dps and i like it!

Are you willing to respec if needed?
If needed yes!

Is this your main character:
Yes

Player information

Nationality: Sweden

Sex: Woman

How much can you be online and play with your char? Every day!

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Cowpower is my homie! Ive been in the guild before and i know some of the people in there... ive talked much with them.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
Ive been in the guild before, but after that ive done VoA with battlehorns members

How long have you been playing WoW?
1½ years.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
Raid improvment on all levels, a nice friendly companionship, good knowledge of my character and a will to help others.
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Wenden - Arcane Mage -Declined-   Wenden - Arcane Mage -Declined- Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:38 am

welcome to the forum,
nice application and we've discussed the reasons for what happened in the past, however the officers need to discuss your application further
we will get back to you shorlty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Wenden - Arcane Mage -Declined-   Wenden - Arcane Mage -Declined- Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:50 pm

After further discuss on your application with officers it is decided that you cannot join us,due to some old reasons you already know and the way you left the guild.Thank you for application and goodluck out there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wenden - Arcane Mage -Declined-   Wenden - Arcane Mage -Declined- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wenden - Arcane Mage -Declined-
Page 1 of 1