Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Priest Application-Atholl -Accepted-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Atholl

Holy Priest Application-Atholl -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Holy Priest Application-Atholl -Accepted-   Holy Priest Application-Atholl -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:35 am

Name: Atholl
Race: Troll
Class/Spec: Holy priest
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: Alchemy (430)
Second Primary Profession: Herbalism (450)

Armory Link :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Atholl

Raiding Experience:
pre BC-UBRS
BC-Kara, ZA
WotLK- OS 10 and 25, VoA 10 and 25, 10 man naxx except sapp and most quarters in 25 man naxx, EoE 10 man

Attunements:N/A

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): im pretty sure i can do all of them although i havnt tried some of them yet

Previous Guilds:Guardians of the Horde/Absolution

Reason for leaving:Gaurdians of the Horde-disbanded due to arguments during raids with a warlock who would refuse to summon
Absolution-kicked due to a period where i stopped playing the game in the switch from BC to WotLK

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
yes although i may be a little bit late on a monday

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
29 days total played time and i have been holy for pretty much all of that except for a couple times i went shadow for faster levelling

Are you willing to respec if needed? Yes, i have some hit rating gear aswell which would make it easier (also helps for insturcter razz in 25 naxx if needed)

Is this your main character: Yes

Player information

Nationality: Scottish

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? A lot the only times i cant play are during the day on weekdays due to school

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Erastual

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
after gaurdians of the horde broke up Oujin whispered me and suggested that i speak to lansing and ask for the website adress so i could sign up

How long have you been playing WoW? On and off since realease total play time is probably around 2-2 and a half years

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? well obviusly you would be gaining another healer for your raids. I also get one well with other people and i have a good sense of humour i am also very willing to help out with heroics for other members even if i need nothing from them

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? Yes
-Raid Rules? Yes
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Application-Atholl -Accepted-   Holy Priest Application-Atholl -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:34 am

welcome to the forum Very Happy
a decent application and a willingness to help, i'd like to give you a shot so lets see what the other officers think.
feel free to poke me ingame for chat
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Nileas

Nileas

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Application-Atholl -Accepted-   Holy Priest Application-Atholl -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Hey there !

Application is good but there is problem i have seen. You are under the age limit as i can see.

Lets wait for other officers.
Good luck.

/Nil.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Application-Atholl -Accepted-   Holy Priest Application-Atholl -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:00 pm

Well apllication seems ok,age limit is on the limit,its 16 so i d say we can trial you and see how things work.Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Application-Atholl -Accepted-   Holy Priest Application-Atholl -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Priest Application-Atholl -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1