Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid Application: Shalmobadhai (Druid) -Accepted-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shalmo

Raid Application: Shalmobadhai (Druid) -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Raid Application: Shalmobadhai (Druid) -Accepted-   Raid Application: Shalmobadhai (Druid) -Accepted- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Character information

Name: Shalmobadhai
Race: Tauren
Class/Spec: Druid/Resto
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: Herbalism/Inscription
Second Primary Profession: Cooking/Fishing/FirstAid

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char)

Raiding Experience:
Experience as Resto Druid:
Classic(pugs only): MC(cleared),Ony(cleared),AQ20(cleared),AQ40(cleared),BWL(not cleared), Naxx(never beed there).
TBC: Khara(Smell of Death and pugs),ZA (Smell of Death and Pugs),GL(pug)(cleared), Maggy(pug)(cleared) ,SSC (pugs and trial) ,TK(not cleared)(pugs),MH(not cleared)(pugs),BT(never been there),SWP(never been there).
WotLK: Naxx10(Smell of Death)( cleared),Naxx25(pugs)(not cleared),OS10(never been there I was focusing on naxx10man for my old guild),OS25(pugs)(cleared without do drakes acheive),EoE10(pugs)(not cleared),EoE25(never been there) /(VoA10m and 25m whit pugs, Isn0t fun by me like the rest of raids, but is only my opinion)/Ulduar10(never been there),Ulduar25(never been there).

PS: on WotLK i cleared classic raids for achieve, BT, SWP. (maybe don't count). I did some stuff as warrior tank(kara), mage(kara,Grull,ZA) and hunter (kara,ZA) in TBC.

Previous Guilds: Guild Less

Reason for leaving:

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
I can attend at 100%, days and times seems really good by me

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? Been resto for over 4 years ( 90H in game)

Are you willing to respec if needed?
Balance off specc

Is this your main character:
yep

Player information

Nationality: Italy

Sex: male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
every day

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
I played with Brounor in TBC

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
Brounor asked me if i was looking for a guild. I want join becouse I'm a dedicate guy and I think that my experience/skill could help.

How long have you been playing WoW?
over 4 years

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
I don0t know Smile... Maybe lots of good healing:)

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? yep
-Raid Rules? yep
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Raid Application: Shalmobadhai (Druid) -Accepted-   Raid Application: Shalmobadhai (Druid) -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:32 am

Greetings Shalmo and welcome to forums,
Nice application,some gear should be worked a bit and changed,talking about the blue ones most Smile

You seem to been doing lots of pugs so i hope you ll like it here since we do guild runs and things are better in order.

I am voting for a trial and wish you good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Shalmo

PostSubject: Re: Raid Application: Shalmobadhai (Druid) -Accepted-   Raid Application: Shalmobadhai (Druid) -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:37 am

o.O Great Smile... I hope to be enough good and skilled for you all Smile

Greating Shalmo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid Application: Shalmobadhai (Druid) -Accepted-   Raid Application: Shalmobadhai (Druid) -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid Application: Shalmobadhai (Druid) -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1