Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shusuglao 80 Retri Paladin -Accepted-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shusuglavo

Shusuglao 80 Retri Paladin -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Shusuglao 80 Retri Paladin -Accepted-   Shusuglao 80 Retri Paladin -Accepted- Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:31 pm

Character information

Name: Shusuglao
Race: Blood Elf
Class/Spec: Paladin/Retribution
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: Engineering
Second Primary Profession: Mining

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Shusuglao

Raiding Experience: Naxx 10/25, VoA 10/25, OS 10/25, Ulduar just a little, All the tbc raids except Tempest Keep and SSC, also have the heroic key to Malygos but I haven't been there yet.

Previous Guilds: Apotheosis (casual, naxx runs every sunday)

Reason for leaving: Unhappy with guild atnosphere

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?

Understood, but my work schedule is random and somedays I work afternoon-night shifts. I work at an airport so my work is based on traffic.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?

I have been playing a paladin since TBC hit, I was holy most of the time, but respecced retribution about 3 months before WoTLK hit. I loved it even before the fun patch came.

Are you willing to respec if needed?
I do have naxx 10/heroic dungeon tanking gear, defense capped at 541 atm, also have naxx 10 holy gear, around 1900 spellpower unbuffed. So the answer would be yes

Is this your main character:
Yes, this is my main character. I also have a level 80 Deathknight, a level 80 Hunter, another Paladin at 74 and a Warlock at 70

Player information

Nationality: Slovenian

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
I am online every day, except if work requires me to do otherwise

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
I don't know anyone from battlehorn

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
I saw a recruitment ad in Dalaran, I want to join because I want to experience the content with mature and friendly people and good players.

How long have you been playing WoW?
I have been playing WoW since TBC hit.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
A friendly, helpful member who follows rules.

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules?
-Raid Rules?

I have understood the rules, but i'd like to emphasize again that I occasionally won't be able to join the raid due to my work. I will do my best to attend it as much as possible.

<<NOTE>> I had to create a second forum account because it seems the registration doesn't work with hotmail, hence the forum name differs from the character name.
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Shusuglao 80 Retri Paladin -Accepted-   Shusuglao 80 Retri Paladin -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:33 am

welcome to the forum!
thanks for the application, the officers will discuss and get back to you shortly.
good luck and we will speak in game soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Shusuglao 80 Retri Paladin -Accepted-   Shusuglao 80 Retri Paladin -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Greetings and welcome to forums,
Your application is nice and experience as well.The problem is that we seek more activity at least 2/3 on raids since there is a spot issue sometimes.Thats why we are looking for active members.If you think that this wont be a problem for then its ok.However if u are unsure of it a trial will show how things go.

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Shusuglavo

PostSubject: Re: Shusuglao 80 Retri Paladin -Accepted-   Shusuglao 80 Retri Paladin -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:14 pm

I'll do my best to attend (try to replace odd work days), if you're not satisfied, then no hard feelings Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shusuglao 80 Retri Paladin -Accepted-   Shusuglao 80 Retri Paladin -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shusuglao 80 Retri Paladin -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1