Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hermanhednin's Application -Trial-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fattihjon

Hermanhednin's Application -Trial- Empty
PostSubject: Hermanhednin's Application -Trial-   Hermanhednin's Application -Trial- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:19 am

Character Information. i'm using FAttihjons Account because my own didn't work so he said that i could use his.

Name: Hermanhednin
Race: Tauren
Class/Spec: Warrior/Protection
Level: lvl 80 ofc

First Primary Profession: Mining
Second Primary Profession: Skinning

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
Sorry for no link but the Armory seems to be bugged and it cannot find my character... If you want to check my gear you can just /w in-game.

Raiding Experience:I am familiar with the most TBC raids and WotLK raids: Naxx 10 and 25, OS 10, VoA 10 and 25, Ulduar 10 Flame Levithan and Razorscale (have only puged Uld so far)

Previous Guilds: Army of peons, Brotherhood of the Horde.

Reason for leaving: AoP: made a new guild called Illusion. Brotherhood of the Horde: I'm all for raiding and they didn't raid at all so i got bored of doing nothing and then i heard of this guild (Battlehorn)

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:45 to 00:00 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? Sure

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? I started playing when TBC came out and i've been a Protection warrior since i started playing and it's the one and only class that i truly like playing as.

Are you willing to respec if needed? I'd rather not but if it's a must i'll do it, but i do not have any other gear than tank.

Is this your main character: Yes

Player information: Tank stats info: 19.78% block chance, 21.65% to Dodge an attack, 547 Defense (724 def rating) Armor: 23247= Decreases physical damage taken by 60.41%. 28172HP

Age: 15, i know i need to be 16 but does 1 year really matter that much?

Nationality: Sweden

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? On most of the time mainly 12.00-01.00 or later. And i when i start playing depends on when i wake up xD

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Fattihjons, He's a IRL friend of mine.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? Well, i've been waiting along time to get the chance to explore further into Ulduar and defeat all of it's challenges. I heard about this guild from my friend Fattihjon.

How long have you been playing WoW? About 1½-2 years now.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? Well, A nice tank Razz

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? Ofc
-Raid Rules? Ofc
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

Hermanhednin's Application -Trial- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermanhednin's Application -Trial-   Hermanhednin's Application -Trial- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Greetings and welcome to forums.Your application is nice but your gear needs work.The age limit is indeed 16+ ,but since u are friend of a guild mate for once i may give you a chance to see how things work.Poke u in game for more.Goodluck!

P.S: I will make u an account soon to be able to use it.Forums are a must to visit for tacts ,info and many more.
Back to top Go down

Hermanhednin's Application -Trial-
Page 1 of 1