Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Afflic WL applic -Accepted-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misafir

Afflic WL applic -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Afflic WL applic -Accepted-   Afflic WL applic -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:27 am

Chars Info

Name : Iosis
Race : Undead
Class/Spec : Warlock, Affliction (50/0/11)
Level : 70

First Primary Profession : Enchanting
Second Primary Profession : Tailoring

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Iosis

Raiding Experience: Zero

Attunements: in Kara soon

Heroics (Which heroics can u do?): Cenarion Expedition, Hellfire Citadel

Previous Guilds: No

Reason of leaving: N/A

We are planing to raid three days per week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time,invites will start 15 mins earlier.Can you follow that? Only Sunday in that times

Are you familiar with your class and spec?(Tell us more about it) Yes, is my favorite char and I love my spec

Is that your main character : No…but Iosis is the char who I play

Players Info

Nationality: Hellas

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? 7-10h per day

Have you got friends in the guild?(Write their names). Brounor, Madeleine

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? By Brounor and Madeleine

How long have you been playing WoW? Almost a year

What do you think you have to offer by joining our guild? Curses , Fears, HS and SS Razz

Would you be willing to travel halfway across the world to help a Guildmate who needs help ? Sure if I can
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Afflic WL applic -Accepted-   Afflic WL applic -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:34 am

Well met Iosis,i know you are new to raiding and you need to work on gear and we can do that by heroics.So we can give you a hand.Make sure you hunt reputation to be able to do all heroics.The application is fine ,i wish you goodluck!

Lets see officers opinion,too!
Back to top Go down
Madeleine

Madeleine

PostSubject: Re: Afflic WL applic -Accepted-   Afflic WL applic -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:49 am

Well,Iosis loves to play his warlock and he is playing him very well.Im sure he l get his experience and gear soon.i enjoy playing with him very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Misafir

PostSubject: Re: Afflic WL applic -Accepted-   Afflic WL applic -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:57 am

Hiya, at the moment your armoury link doesnt show for me so i cant see your hit rating or bonus damage. I know youre a tailor so you will have the shadoweave set which is a nice start. im sure Madeleine and i can lend you a hand with our shadowcloth cooldowns .you can also get the pvp neck and bracers failry easily which are good for pve as you can gem them with plus hit.
you need to aim for around 5% hit rating for the first bosses in Kara so enchants/gems will help. Affliction locks nice for raiding, as cant see your spec i cant comment , but i doubt there will be anything wrong with it.
You dont have experience raiding, but if you need a hand with any info /w me in game on Cruelte or Akassha and il help you all i can.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Afflic WL applic -Accepted-   Afflic WL applic -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:11 am

Welcome aboard mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afflic WL applic -Accepted-   Afflic WL applic -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afflic WL applic -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1