Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Military - Warrior - Prot -Declined-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Milly

Military - Warrior - Prot -Declined- Empty
PostSubject: Military - Warrior - Prot -Declined-   Military - Warrior - Prot -Declined- Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:44 pm

Hello Smile

military is my game namne.
I am a orc warrior and i am protection specced

First Primary Profession: Blacksmither ; 335 skills
Second Primary Profession: Mining 375

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Military

I only got raiding exp in kara and some little in gruul / maggy. I can all bosses and a little of lady vashj in ssc Very Happy

I got the kara key, And you don't need pre quests for the others anymore Smile

I can do all heroics, Even mgt

I where in Bloodborne earlier, But leaved because they only do karazhan now, they did maggy and started ssc but after that they just stopped.. And i wanna do some 25-mans on this char too Smile

Hmm, Friday and maybe saturday could be a little problem, i raid on my alt, and we clearing ssc , only vashj left, so we aming to take her down Smile but fridays they only do kara so i don't need to join Smile

I have played a long time on this char, but i migrated it for not that long time ago , But i have been tanking now for some months and it's seems that i can it now Smile

Yes it's my main, I got another alt in level 70 and with that i raid ssc and so on , But this was my first 70 charter,

Player infomation!

I am 16 years old Smile

Live in sweden

boy =P

hmm, i don't now, that's if theres raid on my druid. otherwise i can be online a few hours each day ,

No friends Smile Just Some randoms i have done heroics with Smile

I actually heard about it in my earlier guild =P And it seems you all have a good freidnship Smile

I have been playing for a year now. And i'm stucked in it xD

hmm, being friendly to you all Smile and do some extra tanking, Always good with tanks.. Smile

and btw, Can't we on next week and some days the week after, going on vacation.

Thanks Smile / Milly
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Military - Warrior - Prot -Declined-   Military - Warrior - Prot -Declined- Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:37 am

at the moment we are doing 25man once a week, but we would require you to show for one of the other 10man raids at least once a week (ZA or Kara)
as guild rules are to attend at least 2 of the 3 raids a week.

its allways best to log in as much as you can to do guild run heroics etc...
if you're are ok with that and can get along with us Wink you'll fit in well Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Military - Warrior - Prot -Declined-   Military - Warrior - Prot -Declined- Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:51 pm

I agree with Iac,you need to focus more on your main and raid with us at least 2 times per week and also be active.If you play another char more then i see no reason to join us.So if you are going to focus on your warrior and follow these,a trial invite will be good to know you better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Military - Warrior - Prot -Declined-   Military - Warrior - Prot -Declined- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Military - Warrior - Prot -Declined-
Page 1 of 1