Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Qwaan DPS warrior -Declined-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misafir

Qwaan DPS warrior -Declined- Empty
PostSubject: Qwaan DPS warrior -Declined-   Qwaan DPS warrior -Declined- Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:52 pm

Name : Qwaan
Race : Orc
Class/Spec : Warrior/Arms
Level : 70 ofc

First Primary Profession : Dont really got im very low miner and blacksmith
Second Primary Profession : 375 first aid

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char) :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Qwaan

But i might soon get alot of arena

Raiding Experience : Karazhan, MC, Gruul, BWL, Onyxia, AQ20/40, abit SSC.

Attunements: Karazhan.

Heroics (Which heroics can u do?) : Thrallmar, keepers of time and tempest keep.

Previous Guilds : Siege, Darkest hour.

Reason of leaving: Leader pissed me off in siege. I didnt like Darkest hour that much.

We are planing to raid three days per week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time,invites will start 15 mins earlier.Can you follow that? Yes, special at the friday.

Are you familiar with your class and spec?(Tell us more about it): Yes, I love my class (Warrior) and i love to DPS i dont really like tanking.

Is that your main character : Yes. But i also got an 70 T4 geared paladin on other server just dont like to play paladin.

Players Info

Nationality: Denmark

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? I am playing alot

Have you got friends in the guild?(Write their names). No

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? I was just looking for an raid guild then i was asking Brounor this guild. I wanna join beacuse i want a raid guild and some good friends to play with.

How long have you been playing WoW? Since it came (2 long time)

What do you think you have to offer by joining our guild? Im willing to help every one from the guild and i'm active will be good DPS in raids.

Would you be willing to travel halfway across the world to help a Guildmate who needs help ? Yes i am. (not in real life but in game)

Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

Qwaan DPS warrior -Declined- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qwaan DPS warrior -Declined-   Qwaan DPS warrior -Declined- Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:16 pm

application is read ,but we are in need of tanks right now and also u are out of the game limit,so im sorry.

We wish you good luck though!
Back to top Go down

Qwaan DPS warrior -Declined-
Page 1 of 1