Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild application by...me... -Fellow-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crescentia

Guild application by...me... -Fellow- Empty
PostSubject: Guild application by...me... -Fellow-   Guild application by...me... -Fellow- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:56 pm

Character information

Name: Crescentia/Synastria/Ellistrae
Race: Undead/Undead/Blood Elf
Class/Spec: mage(arcane)/priest(holy)/Paladin(protection)
Level: 70/70/70

First Primary Profession: Elixir master(know all recipies and all discoveries except cauldrons) and Enchanter(i miss one or 2 enchantments)/Tailor(Primal Mooncloth tailor with many recipies) and Herbalist/Jewelcrafter(all epic gem cutting and Solid Star of Elune) and Miner(all 375)
Second Primary Profession: Cooking 375 for all 3,First Aid 375 for all 3,Fishing only Cres and Syn 375.

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
Cres: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Crescentia

Syn: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Synastria

and Elli: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Ellistrae

Raiding Experience:With Crescentia I have raided along with Badagris(without the 2 year break) since 2 years pre-TBC.I have raided MC,BWL,Onyxia,ZG,AQ20,AQ40,Naxx(all these with DT).After TBC I have raided Karazhan(all bosses),ZA(all bosses),Gruul's Lair,Magtheridon,SSC(all bosses),TK(all except Kael'Thas),Hyjal Summit(all except Archimonde) and Black Temple(Naj'entus,Supremus,Shade of Akama and Teron Gorefiend).
With Synastria as she is an after TBC char she has healed all of the above mentioned after TBC raids.
With Ellistrae as again she is after TBC char(and very new still) she has Main Tanked(solo tanked)Karazhan and has Offtanked Hyjal Summit (aoe tank of the waves).

Attunements:Crescentia is attuned for everything,Synastria is attuned for everything but Naxx(can buy the attunement) and Elli is attuned for everything but Naxx and Onyxia.

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): All three can do all heroics.

Previous Guilds:Bringers of Fury(rp guild),Dark Tide(raiding guild),Dominion.Crescentia to all of teh above,Synastria and Ellistrae just to Dominion.

Reason for leaving:Storyline for the first,the second somewhere after TBC stopped feeiling like "home",Dominion colapsed.

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time,one more day will be added soon (probably Monday).Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?

The awkward part.I am mostly applying to this guild to be together with Badagris and Ryuken.Crescentia is my main and already is raiding with FoW(raid community).We are raiding Hyjal and BT with ocasional pokes on Vashj and Kael(we will start on Kael).Sometimes Synastria and Ellistrae is called upon to fill in a spot.We raid on Tuesdays,Thursdays and Sundays.These days I am going with them and won't put any other game wise event above them.
I am free the rest of the days(but not for 25 man raids I will be needed).

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
Crescentia has been around since Beta(200hours /played or more).I have also played a lot with Synastria and Ellistrae and I know my way around.

Are you willing to respec if needed?
No I am not willing to respecc.I play this game to enjoy myself and respeccing to something I wouldn't like to play would be reason enough to quit playing all over.

Is this your main character?
Cres is but to be honest i concieder all 3 my mains.I also have 5 alts that are leveling(highest is Megaira 46lvl).

Player information

Nationality: Greek

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
Usually 3 to 4 hours per day,some days more some days less.It depends on RL.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
Not that I am aware of.I have probably stumbled upon many of you in 5 man instances and I suppose I do know Brounor but that's just about it.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
I heard about it from Brounor and Badagris and I want to join so I can be with Badagris and Ryuken and find a friendly and alive guildchat.

How long have you been playing WoW?
Since Beta.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?

Aside raiding I am rather frinedly and can offer a good conversation in /gchat.I am also quite helpfull for needs ingame(except from boosting and twinking alts on which subjects I am against).
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Guild application by...me... -Fellow-   Guild application by...me... -Fellow- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:32 pm

Well your application is great + progress + experience + gear!I ll need sometime to discuss with officers the community matter and will tell you more soon.
Back to top Go down
Nileas

Nileas

PostSubject: Re: Guild application by...me... -Fellow-   Guild application by...me... -Fellow- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:59 pm

Well to be honest you are above your raidng experiance and that is good for "Battlehorn". But in guild we dont allow to raid other com./Guilds so that can be a problem.

Like Bro said we have to discuss that with officers.

Good Luck

Cur.
Back to top Go down
Crescentia

PostSubject: Re: Guild application by...me... -Fellow-   Guild application by...me... -Fellow- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:47 pm

I just would like to add that I am OK with whatever the outcome will be.I totally respect the rules and general code of conduct of each guild.After all such rules also guarantee the viability of a guild.
And if these rules were to be broken a colapse would be possible(it happened with Dominion where rules were not perfectly outlined).
Anyways I believe I was quite straightforward with my application with emphasis on the fact that this application is more of a guild wise one rather than a raid wise one,to avoid further misunderstandings.
THat said I will wait to hearing from you and nomatter the outcome I am gratefull for teh time you have already spent on proccessing my application.

PS:No,I am not sucking up...even if it seems like it. bounce
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Guild application by...me... -Fellow-   Guild application by...me... -Fellow- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:10 am

Well after a long discussion with officers,we decided to give you a chance to be with your friends and not tear you apart.You ll get a special rank as "friend" and will be able to join the guild.This rank will help you have a friendly guild and also keep your personal raiding there where u raid.We do that cause we understand that friendship is important thing and we support it as guild.

You can sign and come to our raids,if we have any spot left and need to fill it.

Welcome aboard ,will poke you in-game for an invite.

P.S:This rank will be unique and we wont have any other member with that rank in guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild application by...me... -Fellow-   Guild application by...me... -Fellow- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild application by...me... -Fellow-
Page 1 of 1