Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage Application - Acél -Accepted-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acel

Mage Application - Acél -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application - Acél -Accepted-   Mage Application - Acél -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:57 am

Name : Acél
Race : undead
Class/Spec : Mage - 17/0/44
Level : 70

First Primary Profession : Tailoring
Second Primary Profession : Enchanting

Armory Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Ac%C3%A9l

Raiding Experience : Been raiding full Karazahn as Healer and melee dps with Nightbane and Netherspite as exceptions. also High King Maulgar in gruul's lair. pre TBC I raided everything up to Naxxramas as Priest. Mage will ne my 3rd class to raid with.

Attunements: Karazahn

Previous Guilds : Lethal

Reason of leaving: got on the bad foot with the raidleader. our personalities didn't match

We are planing to raid three days per week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time,can you follow that? : I can

Are you familiar with your class and spec?(Tell us more about it)
Yes, I am familiar with it. I've been playing my spec since the dawn of time (almost), I am also familiar with the Fire spec. not tried full arcane.

Is that your main character : Yes, it is.

Players Info

Nationality: Sweden

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
right now I am availible almost every day from morning til late night.

Have you got friends in the guild?(Write their names): None that I know of.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
I've been doing instances with some of them and I've heard alot of good things. I want a stable friendly guild that gives everyone a chance to devote oneself to the allmighty cows

How long have you been playing WoW?
almost 2 years.

What do you think you have to offer by joining our guild?
all my services and weird humor.

Would you be willing to travel halfway across the world to help a Guildmate who needs help ?
ofcourse Wink
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Acél -Accepted-   Mage Application - Acél -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:17 am

Greetings,your application seems good enough.But i would like an opinion of some officers,too.
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Acél -Accepted-   Mage Application - Acél -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:01 pm

welcome Acél Smile
your application seems spot on to me, i would suggest joining our channel /Battlehorn so we can have a chat and get to know you a little
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Misafir

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Acél -Accepted-   Mage Application - Acél -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:00 pm

Hi Acél Very Happy

Had a coupl of instances with this weirdo affraid

Cool guy and great humor Twisted Evil

For sure was familiar with his class and how to play. Damage was also good as i remember Suspect

Looking forward to get to know you better Smile
Back to top Go down
Drelthane

Drelthane

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Acél -Accepted-   Mage Application - Acél -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:59 pm

Hello Ace Smile

your application seems reasonable, you'd make a great addition to the team, he's got the okay from me Very Happy

Drelthane
Back to top Go down
Acel

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Acél -Accepted-   Mage Application - Acél -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:42 pm

Thanks Very Happy
I just have some ISP problems today, gonna call them and flame them for not giving me my net Razz should be back online sometime tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Acél -Accepted-   Mage Application - Acél -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:13 pm

Application Accepted,welcome!You ll get an invite soon in-game.
Back to top Go down
Misafir

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Acél -Accepted-   Mage Application - Acél -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:10 pm

Welcome aboard Acél! affraid
Back to top Go down
Naruush

Naruush

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Acél -Accepted-   Mage Application - Acél -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:23 pm

Acel oh boy ... that will be a jolly ride clown
Narrush king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application - Acél -Accepted-   Mage Application - Acél -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage Application - Acél -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1