Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Casella Shadowpriest Application -Declined-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Misafir

Casella Shadowpriest Application -Declined- Empty
PostSubject: Casella Shadowpriest Application -Declined-   Casella Shadowpriest Application -Declined- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:29 pm

Chars Info

Name : Casella
Race : Bloodelf
Class/Spec : Shadow 11/0/50
Level : 70

First Primary Profession : Tailoring (366)
Second Primary Profession : Enchanting (working on it )

Armory Link :

Raiding Experience : Whole Zg , AQ ,Mc and Bwl pre tbc. In tbc i have done whole kara except netherspite. Also have cleared Gruuls lair.

Attunements:Just Mc atm but soon done with karazhan pre

Heroics (Which heroics can u do?) : No heroics atm but just need 2k rep more for cenarion for the coilfang key

Previous Guilds : Ghastly Condemned

Reason of leaving: Didnt have enough raids for me and already have my 70 hunter there

We are planing to raid three days per week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time,invites will start 15 mins earlier.Can you follow that? Not every raid but i think so

Are you familiar with your class and spec?(Tell us more about it) i have lvled 1-70 with it and played priest alot on all Ptr's

Is that your main character : It was an alt in the beginning but now its my main

Players Info

Nationality: Sweden

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? 3-5 hours a day much more at weekends

Have you got friends in the guild?(Write their names). Not atm but my friend will make application too ( Jimboku)

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? On the Lfg channel, I Want to join because i feel for raiding with experienced players

How long have you been playing WoW? Soon 3 years

What do you think you have to offer by joining our guild?Alot of damage Very Happy

Would you be willing to travel halfway across the world to help a Guildmate who needs help: Yes if i havent got any other things to do like heroic or raid
Back to top Go down
Misafir

PostSubject: Woops   Casella Shadowpriest Application -Declined- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:54 pm

Seemed like i forgot the armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Casella
Back to top Go down
Drelthane

Drelthane

PostSubject: Re: Casella Shadowpriest Application -Declined-   Casella Shadowpriest Application -Declined- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:52 pm

Hello Casella,

Your application seems reasonable enough, before we can accept your application we will need to get the opinions from the remaining officers as well as the guild leader, we will get back to you soon!

Drelthane
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Casella Shadowpriest Application -Declined-   Casella Shadowpriest Application -Declined- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:48 pm

I agree with Drel, your application looks fine enough, join /Battlehorn so we can get to know you further Smile

Last edited by on Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Naruush

Naruush

PostSubject: Re: Casella Shadowpriest Application -Declined-   Casella Shadowpriest Application -Declined- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:24 pm

Please await an anwser as the officers are putting your application under consideration
Naruush king
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Casella Shadowpriest Application -Declined-   Casella Shadowpriest Application -Declined- Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:52 am

Well after some discussion with the officers we came to a point,even though your application seems good,there is a limit in age.This is the thing that stops us from recruiting you.

Thank you for applying and we wish you the best in the future,good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casella Shadowpriest Application -Declined-   Casella Shadowpriest Application -Declined- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casella Shadowpriest Application -Declined-
Page 1 of 1