Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy paladin application -Declined-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reial

Holy paladin application -Declined- Empty
PostSubject: Holy paladin application -Declined-   Holy paladin application -Declined- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:07 am

Name: Reial
Race: B-Elf
Class/Spec: Paladin/Holy
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Herbalism 375
Second Primary Profession: Alchemy 372

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Reial

Raiding Experience: Pre TBC MC/UBRS/BWL

Attunements: the above + KZ and BT chain almost complete.

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): All heroics, plus every heroic completed except Shattered Halls + both CoT.

Previous Guilds: None on Argent Dawn, I recently transferred two 70s to this server from a normal realm, Doomhammer, to play with RL friends and to join a mature server, anyone who's been on Doomhammer should know what i mean^^ Was a member of 2 raid guilds, left each due to higher level of raiding. Stayed with latest one for many months until leaving recently to join AD srvr.

Reason for leaving: see above.

We are raiding at least three times a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:15 game time,invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? General raid times can be followed, although will take a week to sort out work shifts to accommodate.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
The two main clases I play (holy pala + rogue) I am quite familiar with, time played on paladin 16 days, rogue is 30+.

Is this your main character: The rogue was my main until I started raiding witht he paladin, now playtime is about equal for each.

Player information

Nationality: British

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? depends on work shcedule, roughly 4-5 hours a day, vary's day to day.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: None, brief instance encounter with Brounor + a couple of others, as I said very new to this server =]

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? See above.

How long have you been playing WoW? 18 months with a gap of 4-5 months

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? Sparkling personality and I can dance to boot! plus the occasional heal. This guild appears to be very similar to the last one I was in, pretty much the same level of raiding, Kz cleared,ZA started etc, and so far the players are very friendly.
Back to top Go down
Reial

PostSubject: Adding info.   Holy paladin application -Declined- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:12 am

Missed off a small amount of info.

Adding to raid experience. I've done many KZ full runs clearing all bosses so I know them all well. ZA downed up to lynx as first main group of previous guild. Small amount of 25man runs, mostly consisting of gruul runs.

cheers,

-Al
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin application -Declined-   Holy paladin application -Declined- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:18 am

Nice aplication and nice gear,experience is descent,too!You got my vote for a trial to know you better.Instance run we had was nice.Lets see other officers opinion,too!
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin application -Declined-   Holy paladin application -Declined- Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:04 am

As officers are still on vocation i decided to get it to my responsibility and put you on trial as all seems nice,we will have chance to know each other better.Welcome i ll poke you in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin application -Declined-   Holy paladin application -Declined- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy paladin application -Declined-
Page 1 of 1