Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Misafir

Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted-   Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:03 pm

Name : Pinehoof
Race : Tauren
Class/Spec : Warrior/Protection
Level : 70

First Primary Profession : Mining
Second Primary Profession : Jewelcrafting

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Pinehoof
But I have an better tank sword and another trinket that I dont know the name of.

Raiding Experience :Cleared MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20, Half of AQ40, Karazhan and Gruul

Attunements:Karazhan, and after we dont need attunements anymore for Serpentshrine and the eye so can I go there too

Heroics (Which heroics can u do?) : All of them

Previous Guilds : Justice League

Reason of leaving: I leave if you want me

We are planing to raid three days per week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time,invites will start 15 mins earlier.Can you follow that? Fridays I cant promise because if my friends wants me to go out I probably will. But other days are not an problem

Are you familiar with your class and spec?(Tell us more about it) Yes. I have tanked over 2,5 half year

Is that your main character : Yes

Players Info

Nationality: Swedish

Sex: Yes please

How much can you be online and play with your char? As long people want me I can come online after 18.00 almost every day

Have you got friends in the guild?(Write their names). Brounor

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
I heard about Theine thats also is my girlfriend that you need an tank. And I havent raided for a while and I have been looking for a new raid

How long have you been playing WoW? Dont remember... too long

What do you think you have to offer by joining our guild?
A tincan that never gives up

Would you be willing to travel halfway across the world to help a Guildmate who needs help ? in game yes. RL only my girlfriend. but that maybe changes farao
Back to top Go down
Drelthane

Drelthane

PostSubject: Re: Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted-   Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:55 pm

Hello Pinehoof,

Judging from your appication I can say you'd fit right in here, you seem to posses a lot of raiding experience so any tips you can share will be useful, however we will need the opinions of the other officers before we can accept you.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted-   Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:33 am

Hello there tin-man friend,your experience will give a hand here and your gear its really good.you fit indeed as my right hand OT! *cheers*
Back to top Go down
Lansing

Lansing

PostSubject: Re: Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted-   Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:45 pm

all looks fine to me too cheers

join /Battlehorn so we can get to know you further Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lan
Brounor

Brounor

PostSubject: Re: Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted-   Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:12 pm

Application Accepted,welcome!You ll get an invite soon in-game.
Back to top Go down
Misafir

PostSubject: Re: Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted-   Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:08 pm

Welcome aboard Pinehoof. Looking forward to raid with you.
Back to top Go down
Naruush

Naruush

PostSubject: Re: Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted-   Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:25 pm

Welcome on board tincan
BASH HIM HIM NOT ME lol!
Naruush king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted-   Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pinehoof. Warrior tincan -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1