Battlehorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlehorn

an Argent Dawn Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackhornoa - Protaction warrior -Accepted-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackhornoa

Blackhornoa - Protaction warrior -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Blackhornoa - Protaction warrior -Accepted-   Blackhornoa - Protaction warrior -Accepted- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:40 pm

Character information

Name: Blackhornoa
Race: Tauren
Class/Spec: Warrior, protaction
Level: 70

First Primary Profession: Ecnahtning
Second Primary Profession: Mining

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Blackhornoa

Raiding Experience: I have fully clared Kara, Gruul, Maggy. i have also tryed some TK.

Attunements: Got the kara key, and have the SSC attument, but it aint nessesery anymore as you know.

Heroics (Which heroics can you do?): All the keys Very Happy

Previous Guilds: Atrox, and befor tBC i raided with tFO (The fallen ones)

Reason for leaving: I left Atrox as an officer in the guild, reason is that there was another officer that i did not see eye to eye with. The guild leader and raid leader was leaving aswell (close friends) soo i left.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?: I can, and if for some reason can't i whont sign up, or ill say why i can't (IRL can be a bitch as well all know)

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?: I know alot about beeing a prot warrior, but to be honest i aint a very good dps warrior, haven't done that soo much i tBC. But beeing prot i know alot about, and my talents are for raiding, meaning tanking raid bosses (talents witch aint needed then is things like improved tount, or improved revenge, utrly useless on big fights, waist of points)

Are you willing to respec if needed?: i got good ful epic dps gear that i have gatherd aswell. but i don't belive that there is many guild that "needs" dps warriors *cough* but i a willing to.

Is this your main character: It is my main yes. but i got a warlock that is curently guild leader in my alt guild (witch i use for guild bank space and sutch)

Player information

Age: 18 (Birth day 3 of desember, if i forget to chang it ^^)

Nationality: Norway

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?: all i can say is, as much as needed. tell me when you plan stuff and ill most likly come.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Not that i know of, no.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?: There was a good friend of mine that told me to stop beeing lazy and get back to raiding with my warrior, he was my previus guild leader in Atrox by the name of Bobol. Bobol and his freind told me to talk to you guys in Battlehorn.

How long have you been playing WoW?: day 1 Laughing been active gamer exept a few months prehaps (I play WoW to much *cough*)

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?: A very good tank. one that knows his class and how to play it.

Side note: By the way, in most AD guild the is some sort of role playing going on. And i like it and all, but i almost never join in on the stuff if i don't have to, for one reason, i got dislexya. and this apply got to have alot of error from my writing i presume. oh well ^^ hope it aint a problem.
Back to top Go down
Brounor

Brounor

Blackhornoa - Protaction warrior -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackhornoa - Protaction warrior -Accepted-   Blackhornoa - Protaction warrior -Accepted- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:27 pm

Greetings mate and welcome,your application + gear is good and your experience as well and tanks are needed.Trial it is.
Back to top Go down

Blackhornoa - Protaction warrior -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1